Appeal

Discus and support Appeal in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I just need to point out that I said "I know a call of duty hard scoper when I see one ," and I got muted for four days. My appeal has been "under... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Skate4474, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Skate4474
    Skate4474 Guest

Appeal

I just need to point out that I said "I know a call of duty hard scoper when I see one ," and I got muted for four days. My appeal has been "under review" for 3 hours.

:)

Skate4474, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Octomom Win User

Appeal

Nice to see you're doing the mature thing and learning from your mistakes.

And yes, to most people on this planet it is common knowledge that cheating is wrong and enabling someone to cheat is just as wrong as cheating itself.
  3. SHAFTshifter Win User

Appeal

Thats awesome that he calls you a troll after he got banned for using a modded profile.
  4. Lord Dirt Win User

Appeal

Man, you are done with GoW3. Just deal with it as they have thousands of people like you complaining and wanting to be unbanned.
  5. OG x TiTAN Win User

Appeal

if you want the full explanation look at the other thread Banned
  6. davemcfly85 Win User

/appeal

no free trials are only when you create a new account not for an existing silver one.
Thema:

Appeal

1. Appeal - Similar Threads - Appeal

2. Can I File a Lawsuit on how my account was wrongfully suspended then my appeal was denied?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I File a Lawsuit on how my account was wrongfully suspended then my appeal was denied?: Playing DBXV2 I just told someone “ I Fw ya Cac” and got suspended. This is not good for the projects I’m working on btw a Cac is slang for a Customizable character in this specific video game...
  3. My appeal was denied for a 15 day ban and I would like it removed because I cannot even...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My appeal was denied for a 15 day ban and I would like it removed because I cannot even...: Please remove this ban immediately a4541696-953f-4329-bef0-25ccf69f80fe
  4. Hi, I was just permanently suspended, and it’s saying I can submit an appeal but everytime...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi, I was just permanently suspended, and it’s saying I can submit an appeal but everytime...: Hi, I was just permanently suspended, and it’s saying I can submit an appeal but everytime I try to send one it gives me an error and says try again, and I was wondering what you have to do to be...
  5. I got a four day ban, does it remain active whilst my appeal is reviewed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I got a four day ban, does it remain active whilst my appeal is reviewed?: My message was in response to harassment from a player after a game. How can a ban be fair or appropriate. The message wasn’t threatening. If the appeal takes 4 days then I’ve effectively been...
  6. Does anyone know how long a suspension has to be to appeal?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how long a suspension has to be to appeal?: I just got suspended for a post I made 3 months ago and I don't understand why it violates the community guidelines. Its for 2 days and it doesn't seem like I can't make an appeal as it doesn't...
  7. I was wrongfully banned and I can’t contact anyone despite not being able to submit an appeal.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was wrongfully banned and I can’t contact anyone despite not being able to submit an appeal.: I was wrongfully given a communication suspension for a Looking for group post that did not break any community standards whatsoever. It was just a completely normal post regarding a trade on the...
  8. Appeal. I asked an Innocent question!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Appeal. I asked an Innocent question!: Hi, I have been banned for asking for help on bloxburg, a roblox game. I said "I need help with suggestions/opinions (plenty of cash) on bloxburg" I received nothing but spam, adult website links,...
  9. Communication ban appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    Communication ban appeal: So today I was recently banned from communications due to an lfg that was posted about 4 to 3 months ago on generation zero just now getting flagged for it and keep in mind the post said this....
  10. Could someone tell me how long an appeal is going to take?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Could someone tell me how long an appeal is going to take?: I have just been recently got an communication suspension or something like that due to a comment I made. yes the comment was true the person I was communicating to was trying to scam me into...