Appeal to communication ban

Discus and support Appeal to communication ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi my older brother was playing ony account around 1137 last night and said something that violates the code of conduct because the guy was using in... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Flamey136, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Flamey136
    Flamey136 Guest

Hi my older brother was playing ony account around 1137 last night and said something that violates the code of conduct because the guy was using in game chat and the game to bully me the account was
    [Mod Removed - see Guidelines]

:)

Flamey136, Jun 14, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

Appealing a communication ban

You can view your ban at enforcement.xbox.com and file a case review if eligible. The enforcement team does not use the forums.
  3. An Old Freak Win User

Communications Ban Appeal

The XBLPET does not operate via the forums. For information or options concerning an enforcement action, please visit https://enforcement.xbox.com
  4. Whitey Black Win User

Go to the Enforcement link and appeal you're case that the only way

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Your only recourse is via
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
    and if eligible file a case review.

One point, it does not matter who is playing on your account, you are responsible for any actions that they carry out.

It also does not matter who started what, if a violation of the code of conduct happens and it gets reported, you get suspended. Retaliation is not an excuse and is not condoned.
  6. Dying Meme Win User

Communication ban/appeal

Hi TaP Mast3r!

I understand your frustration with another Xbox user. Unfortunately you violated the Terms and Service of Xbox Live. You must understand that saying harsh words is not helping your issue with them.

My best advice in the future is to block and report the user and move on.

If you'd like to have Microsoft review your ban you can visit support here!
Thema:

1. Appeal to communication ban - Similar Threads - Appeal communication ban

2. How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?: This was obviously reported by a troll. C= caps scrip= in game item. This was for fallout 76 where I sell weapons and armor in my vendor for caps that people use for selling to the legendary...
  3. How to get unbanned while being ineligible for an appeal?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get unbanned while being ineligible for an appeal?: I’m really annoyed at the fact that I was banned for a post in which it literally said “subaru wrx 2,000,000 bid” ON FORZA 4 in which I was selling the car for a 2 million bid it’s ridiculous I...
  4. You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....: I have proof in screenshots. But you refuse to be contacted. Unban me and make this up to me now please. 33b8b51c-a2ad-45da-84ce-3ec8b8555ed7
  5. Why are ban appeals treated so poorly?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are ban appeals treated so poorly?: My question is: Why are ban appeals handled so poorly? I ask this question because my Xbox was console banned and every account on it was banned for "phishing" until the year 9999. Obviously with...
  6. I was banned off of Xbox for an unknowingly reason. I have tried to submit an appeal but to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was banned off of Xbox for an unknowingly reason. I have tried to submit an appeal but to...: My Account Was Banned for Apparently, "No Reason Provided". I am confused as to why i was permanently banned. Update: I waited awhile because i was finding possible ways to recover/unban my...
  7. Xbox appeal denied?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox appeal denied?: So about 2 days ago i was false reported for an xbox message and got me 6 strikes total the person who reported me thought it would br funny and said they did it as a joke and they didn't really...
  8. How can I appeal a communications ban on Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I appeal a communications ban on Xbox: Im on xbox and this guy was being a bad teammate on Tom Clancy’s Rainbow six siege, so i sent him a message stating L player and he said “Tk = Bad aim = Bad Player” I team killed him because he...
  9. Wrongful Xbox Communication Suspension, Appeal Declined, cannot play a game as a result.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrongful Xbox Communication Suspension, Appeal Declined, cannot play a game as a result.: I submitted an appeal to have my accound lifted from a perm bann and it was declined I was not givin a reason why i was banned and why my appeal was declined and I don't know what to do 7 years...
  10. How long does it take to review an appeal for a communication suspension and then get back...

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does it take to review an appeal for a communication suspension and then get back...: I have been blocked from playing with or communicating with my friends due to being suspended for a communication violation. I put in an appeal and want to know when I will know something. I've...