Appeal shot down

Discus and support Appeal shot down in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi. I was permanently banned yesterday because of multiple comms violations. I was wondering if there was any way I could appeal in hopes of getting a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by VinnyPL, May 13, 2023.

1. VinnyPL
    VinnyPL Guest

Appeal shot down

Hi. I was permanently banned yesterday because of multiple comms violations. I was wondering if there was any way I could appeal in hopes of getting a permanent comm ban instead. I know what I did to warrant the comm bans I got, but I have hundreds of hours in games that I’ve never cheated on. I am coolio with never being able to enter a party, send a message, or update my profile picture; I just want to keep the memories that I’ve made on my account that I’ve had for almost 8 years.

:)

VinnyPL, May 13, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Appeal shot down

Hello VinnyPL, sorry to hear you've been banned.

I'm afraid that if the enforcement team denied the appeal there would be no workaround on it. Please accept my apologies for this.
  3. ngocphi Win User

URGENT HOW DO I ASK ABOUT MY PAST ACCOUNT THAT WAS BANNED I CANT FILE A CASE

Keep in mind appeal has to be filed within the year after the suspension took place and you only get one shot

And no you can't appeal anything older then thar
  4. ngocphi Win User

Xbox enforcement team.

And that's what he is complaining about in his screen shot

He appealed and got denied he didn't realize the offence is listed
  5. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Odd

"they were cutting down the legion like in 2 shots and i play on normal".

That's why they were gunning them down in two shots ; )
  6. CelticNation36 Win User

Why did I get a Account suspension

They just denied my appeal. In the appeal I asked what’s the reason my accounts in a suspension and they still haven’t even put a reason down as to why.
Thema:

Appeal shot down

1. Appeal shot down - Similar Threads - Appeal shot down

2. How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?: This was obviously reported by a troll. C= caps scrip= in game item. This was for fallout 76 where I sell weapons and armor in my vendor for caps that people use for selling to the legendary...
  3. How to get unbanned while being ineligible for an appeal?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get unbanned while being ineligible for an appeal?: I’m really annoyed at the fact that I was banned for a post in which it literally said “subaru wrx 2,000,000 bid” ON FORZA 4 in which I was selling the car for a 2 million bid it’s ridiculous I...
  4. You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....: I have proof in screenshots. But you refuse to be contacted. Unban me and make this up to me now please. 33b8b51c-a2ad-45da-84ce-3ec8b8555ed7
  5. Why are ban appeals treated so poorly?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are ban appeals treated so poorly?: My question is: Why are ban appeals handled so poorly? I ask this question because my Xbox was console banned and every account on it was banned for "phishing" until the year 9999. Obviously with...
  6. I was banned off of Xbox for an unknowingly reason. I have tried to submit an appeal but to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was banned off of Xbox for an unknowingly reason. I have tried to submit an appeal but to...: My Account Was Banned for Apparently, "No Reason Provided". I am confused as to why i was permanently banned. Update: I waited awhile because i was finding possible ways to recover/unban my...
  7. Xbox appeal denied?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox appeal denied?: So about 2 days ago i was false reported for an xbox message and got me 6 strikes total the person who reported me thought it would br funny and said they did it as a joke and they didn't really...
  8. Appeal for Account Unban due to Inadvertent VPN Usage

in XBoX on Windows
    Appeal for Account Unban due to Inadvertent VPN Usage: Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message reaches you in good spirits. I am writing to kindly request a review and reconsideration of the recent ban imposed on my FORZA HORIZON 5 account....
  9. Why aren’t all bans able to be appealed

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why aren’t all bans able to be appealed: More of a statement then a question, I hate how I have a gamer pic with absolutely nothing wrong, or inappropriate, but Microsoft bans all my online activity that I [mod removed] pay real money I...
  10. How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?: So on Saturday at 2 am I was playing zombies on MW3 when I went down and I went into game chat and asked other players to come revive me. I had a player who asked where I was and when I responded...