Appeal. I asked an Innocent question!

Discus and support Appeal. I asked an Innocent question! in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi, I have been banned for asking for help on bloxburg, a roblox game. I said "I need help with suggestions/opinions (plenty of cash) on bloxburg" I... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by brucewilhite, Nov 25, 2022.

1. brucewilhite
    brucewilhite Guest

Hi, I have been banned for asking for help on bloxburg, a roblox game. I said "I need help with suggestions/opinions (plenty of cash) on bloxburg" I received nothing but spam, adult website links, and bots trying to get me to follow their twitch. Then I was banned. I received no help, then was banned, making me not want to use the feature. Why have I been banned?

:)

brucewilhite, Nov 25, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Oh, I see…
    Would be great to assist you on this one, but unfortunately no one here including Microsoft customer support is capable to assist you with suspensions or enforcement actions.

Because is not possible to access to your account and enforcement details.

The only way to do it is via this site: https://enforcement.xbox.com/ there you can view your enforcement history or start a case review if applicable.

If you want to know how to submit a case review, you can use this link:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...

Just to let you know, 48 hours suspensions can't be appealed because the enforcement team takes up to 72 hours to review your ticket
  3. brucewilhite Win User

It's a comms ban. If I had been reasonably banned, I would be ok, but I don't want this to count towards my 3 strike rule. I posted a find a group for roblox.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Offering trade or rewards aren't allowed on lfg

Lfg is just looking for group
  5. brucewilhite Win User

I wasn't though, I said I had money to build.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this BRUCEWILHITE

Sorry, from where you has been banned?
    The Xbox network / for a LFG post?
Thema:

1. Appeal. I asked an Innocent question! - Similar Threads - Appeal asked Innocent

2. How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?: This was obviously reported by a troll. C= caps scrip= in game item. This was for fallout 76 where I sell weapons and armor in my vendor for caps that people use for selling to the legendary...
  3. How to get unbanned while being ineligible for an appeal?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get unbanned while being ineligible for an appeal?: I’m really annoyed at the fact that I was banned for a post in which it literally said “subaru wrx 2,000,000 bid” ON FORZA 4 in which I was selling the car for a 2 million bid it’s ridiculous I...
  4. You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....: I have proof in screenshots. But you refuse to be contacted. Unban me and make this up to me now please. 33b8b51c-a2ad-45da-84ce-3ec8b8555ed7
  5. Why are ban appeals treated so poorly?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are ban appeals treated so poorly?: My question is: Why are ban appeals handled so poorly? I ask this question because my Xbox was console banned and every account on it was banned for "phishing" until the year 9999. Obviously with...
  6. I was banned off of Xbox for an unknowingly reason. I have tried to submit an appeal but to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was banned off of Xbox for an unknowingly reason. I have tried to submit an appeal but to...: My Account Was Banned for Apparently, "No Reason Provided". I am confused as to why i was permanently banned. Update: I waited awhile because i was finding possible ways to recover/unban my...
  7. Xbox appeal denied?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox appeal denied?: So about 2 days ago i was false reported for an xbox message and got me 6 strikes total the person who reported me thought it would br funny and said they did it as a joke and they didn't really...
  8. Appeal for Account Unban due to Inadvertent VPN Usage

in XBoX on Windows
    Appeal for Account Unban due to Inadvertent VPN Usage: Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message reaches you in good spirits. I am writing to kindly request a review and reconsideration of the recent ban imposed on my FORZA HORIZON 5 account....
  9. Why aren’t all bans able to be appealed

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why aren’t all bans able to be appealed: More of a statement then a question, I hate how I have a gamer pic with absolutely nothing wrong, or inappropriate, but Microsoft bans all my online activity that I [mod removed] pay real money I...
  10. How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?: So on Saturday at 2 am I was playing zombies on MW3 when I went down and I went into game chat and asked other players to come revive me. I had a player who asked where I was and when I responded...