Appeal for Account Unban due to Inadvertent VPN Usage

Discus and support Appeal for Account Unban due to Inadvertent VPN Usage in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message reaches you in good spirits. I am writing to kindly request a review and reconsideration of the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Arman Ghorbanzad, Feb 16, 2024.

1. Appeal for Account Unban due to Inadvertent VPN Usage

Dear Microsoft Support Team,

I hope this message reaches you in good spirits. I am writing to kindly request a review and reconsideration of the recent ban imposed on my FORZA HORIZON 5 account.

I would like to clarify with utmost respect that the reason for this ban was not due to any form of cheating or use of unauthorized software to alter gameplay experience. Unfortunately, I was not attentive to the fact that my Virtual Private Network (VPN) was still active at the time of initiating the game. It was never my intention to contravene the Terms of Service; rather, it was a mere oversight that I did not disconnect my VPN, which I understand is against the policy primarily designed to prevent exploitation and maintain a fair gaming environment.

My actions were purely accidental, with no malice or intention to gain an undue advantage. I have always been a proponent of fair play and have the highest respect for the rules set forth by your company to ensure a balanced and enjoyable experience for all players.

I deeply regret any inconvenience this might have caused and hereby assure you that I have taken all necessary steps to ensure such an oversight does not occur again in the future. Furthermore, I am fully committed to upholding the community standards and contributing positively to the gaming environment that Microsoft has fostered.

With this appeal, I kindly request that my account's ban be lifted so that I may return to the game. I am very much looking forward to rejoining the community and continuing to engage with the game in a compliant and respectful manner.

I genuinely appreciate your time and consideration in reviewing my appeal. I am hopeful for a second chance to demonstrate my commitment to the game and its community guidelines.

Thank you for your understanding and patience in this matter.

Warm regards,

ARMANGH1386

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

Arman Ghorbanzad, Feb 16, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. Daft Badger Win User

Other Account Was Banned For No Reason

Remember though,you can not appeal a ban so you will not get the account unbanned.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Can I recover a permantly banned Xbox

Console bans cannot be reversed. Submitting an appeal is the only possible way to have an account unbanned. If the enforcement team denied the appeal, there is nothing else that can be done.
  5. FireDisk93915 Win User

My xbox got banned

Consoles can't be unbanned. Sorry

Please note that account suspensions can be appealed on Xbox, but account suspensions on PlayStation cannot.

Console bans cannot be appealed on either
  6. DAZZA 433 Win User

Suspended account

If you performed the case review appeal already but your appeal was unsuccessful then there won't be any other way of having your account unbanned, The case review appeals process is your only choice for having your ban reviewed.
Thema:

1. Appeal for Account Unban due to Inadvertent VPN Usage - Similar Threads - Appeal Account Unban

2. How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?: I can't contact support because the account is banned but there is no enforcement on the account so I can't contact through that either [img] ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility /...
  3. Why didn't my ban get appealed when I got my hacked account back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why didn't my ban get appealed when I got my hacked account back: My main account(this one here) got hacked not to long ago and I had a notice of enforcement. I was ban for harassment(the guy texted ****). I changed my password and set up 2fa. But it won't let...
  4. How do I get my Xbox account back, it was permanently banned, and I appealed, and all I did...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my Xbox account back, it was permanently banned, and I appealed, and all I did...: My account was permanently I was defending myself in a Xbox party 053d5903-3679-41cf-977d-aa8cfb90813c
  5. Account got banned appeal got denied anyway I can get it back pls

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account got banned appeal got denied anyway I can get it back pls: My account got permanently banned and my Xbox I made a mistake not knowing honestly it was wrong to refund things it’s on me for not reading everything on the rules etc but I’m hoping I can get it...
  6. I need a second appeal request to my wrongful account ban!!!!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a second appeal request to my wrongful account ban!!!!!!: I need a second appeal please. My account has been wrongfully banned and I need someone to hear me out. My 14 year old little brother was on my account and he decided send a voice message to...
  7. How to appeal account was perma banned based on the known Xbox exploit.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to appeal account was perma banned based on the known Xbox exploit.: My XBox account is permanently banned I believe due to a well known XBox exploit as detailed here: [mod removed] There are multiple other videos that detail and highlight the same exploit. How...
  8. My account got banned because of someone who hacked my account and got denied by appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got banned because of someone who hacked my account and got denied by appeal: I am writing about why I am banned on Xbox live and not able to log into my Xbox account gamertag “can you last” I cannot access the account I got hacked and when I tried to log in I see I was...
  9. My account got suspended for my profile picture and I want to submit a appeal for it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got suspended for my profile picture and I want to submit a appeal for it...: My account got suspended for my profile picture and I want to submit a appeal for it because it’s a pie with a face carved into it 94528221-8ebf-4033-a12e-1a665751476d
  10. Unban appeal for my old account 3+ years ago.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unban appeal for my old account 3+ years ago.: Hi Staff/Community! My account was unfortunately banned 3 years+ ago back when I was the age of 15! I'm now 18 with a bigger understanding of the world and I've had plenty of time to reflect on...