Appeal ban by [mod removed]

Discus and support Appeal ban by [mod removed] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there , I have been banned after [mod removed] reported me for sticking up for myself and others . He was saying racist words and when me and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Harry#D, Dec 28, 2020.

1. Harry#D
    Harry#D Guest

Hi there ,

I have been banned after [mod removed] reported me for sticking up for myself and others . He was saying racist words and when me and Lazarbeam challenged him he told me he was going to get me banned .

Since then he has joined my other friends party and been using the same racist word and again when challenged he has threatened to get them banned also . He done this to [mod removed] .

This is completely unfair .

Thanks

:)

Harry#D, Dec 28, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

You would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com to see about submitting a case review. The enforcement team does not use the forums.

As far as the other person, you would need to report them via their profile in order for the enforcement team to investigate them. In the future, it's best to just report and block those users instead of responding.
  3. Harry#D Win User

You would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com to see about submitting a case review. The enforcement team does not use the forums.

As far as the other person, you would need to report them via their profile in order for the enforcement team to investigate them. In the future, it's best to just report and block those users instead of responding.
    Thanks very much

Sorry i thought thats what i was doing i must have followed the thread wrong :-(
  4. Madinogi Win User

Suspended for uploading a gamer picture?!

ya they dont do [Mod Removed]i just got a 2 week communication ban for saying the word
    [Mod Removed]after someone has sent me a salt message. and now i cant get a case review done because i failed a question are due to the question "If i have bad internet connection can i get suspended?" and apparently i answered this wrong.
    like What the [Mod Removed]is wrong with microsoft? we should have to due a damn essay or question are just to try and appeal a ban.

at this rate im seriously contemplating on switching over to Playstation.
  5. Patriotic Lynx Win User

Xbox Code of Conduct and it's lack of priorities.

I will agree that some bans are mistakenly given and some users who deserve a ban do mostly get away with it.
    I wouldn't say some. The majority of people that I played with got com bans because a troll started messaging them and they basically tell them to [mod removed] or [mod removed]

See? Even the mods removed the [mod removed] and the [mod removed]. Shows what their priorities are.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Is it possible to be unbanned of a permanent ban?

An appeal would be the only possible way to have a ban removed. If the enforcement team denied the appeal, there is nothing else that can be done.
Thema:

1. Appeal ban by [mod removed] - Similar Threads - Appeal ban mod

2. You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....: I have proof in screenshots. But you refuse to be contacted. Unban me and make this up to me now please. 33b8b51c-a2ad-45da-84ce-3ec8b8555ed7
  3. Why are ban appeals treated so poorly?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are ban appeals treated so poorly?: My question is: Why are ban appeals handled so poorly? I ask this question because my Xbox was console banned and every account on it was banned for "phishing" until the year 9999. Obviously with...
  4. I was banned off of Xbox for an unknowingly reason. I have tried to submit an appeal but to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was banned off of Xbox for an unknowingly reason. I have tried to submit an appeal but to...: My Account Was Banned for Apparently, "No Reason Provided". I am confused as to why i was permanently banned. Update: I waited awhile because i was finding possible ways to recover/unban my...
  5. Why aren’t all bans able to be appealed

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why aren’t all bans able to be appealed: More of a statement then a question, I hate how I have a gamer pic with absolutely nothing wrong, or inappropriate, but Microsoft bans all my online activity that I [mod removed] pay real money I...
  6. How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?: So on Saturday at 2 am I was playing zombies on MW3 when I went down and I went into game chat and asked other players to come revive me. I had a player who asked where I was and when I responded...
  7. Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?: So I received a suspension for changing my gamerpic to a photo of kevin james photoshopped with a black box covering him, the suspension lasts a entire year. I went to the enforcement page to...
  8. How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?: I can't contact support because the account is banned but there is no enforcement on the account so I can't contact through that either [img] ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility /...
  9. False ban from Xbox live - unable to appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    False ban from Xbox live - unable to appeal: Hi! It seems like I have gotten a false ban from Xbox Live and Im unable to submit an appeal, as the enforcement system doesn't even give me an option to do so. The comment was "cut yourself...
  10. Is there any way to submit a ban appeal with Microsoft for a blizzard game when I was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to submit a ban appeal with Microsoft for a blizzard game when I was...: On September 26th, 2023 I was wrongfully banned on a blizzard game called "Overwatch". This was my favorite game to play when I was going through my teen years. I was originally a Xbox player from...