Apparently I've been an insider for 5 years and 3 months. I have never used this app.

Discus and support Apparently I've been an insider for 5 years and 3 months. I have never used this app. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Ayy_Eclipse [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ayy_Eclipse, Nov 9, 2020.

1. Apparently I've been an insider for 5 years and 3 months. I have never used this app.

/u/Ayy_Eclipse, Nov 9, 2020
  2. WR3AV3R Win User

1 year removed from Xbox LIVE Tenure

I looked at my subscriptions and apparently i have been Gold for 3 years and 5 months, i'm sure i have been more, and i find it weird that i had a 4 on my profile before for more than 6 months
  3. A N N 0 Y I N G Win User

# of Years Having Xbox Live

There was a time when I had silver but it couldn't have been for more then 3 - 3 1/2 months and considering in 3 months it will be 5 years since I've had xbox live it doesn't add up
  4. JacksonFarm Win User

Xbox Tenure Reset

Hey I've had the same problem, I've had xbox live as a gold member (never been silver) for 5 years now and should have been going on six within a month. I checked today and my tenure had been reset to 1 year. If anyone finds the solution to this please let
    me know.
  5. FistswivUrToes Win User

Xbox Community Ambassadors Program‏

[quote user="SpeedyBlueDude"]I've been on the forums for almost 3 years, and I'm still a 5. [/quote]

my gold account is 6 months old and i am community level 5.
  6. LiThIuMxFaLcOn Win User

if you join the insider program what ring would you want to be in if your not in it

I'm currently in Delta, use to be in Beta but I didn't want to update as often as they do. I've been an insider for nearly 5 years now which is crazy.
Thema:

Apparently I've been an insider for 5 years and 3 months. I have never used this app.

1. Apparently I've been an insider for 5 years and 3 months. I have never used this app. - Similar Threads - Apparently I've been

2. Apparently I have a suspension, I don’t know if it’s from my gamer pic but it won’t let me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Apparently I have a suspension, I don’t know if it’s from my gamer pic but it won’t let me...: I updated my gamer pic yesterday, but it’s just a pic of my face. There’s nothing wrong with it, please help 0a530965-13d6-40f3-8032-82e4fda91b66
  3. I have bedrock minecraft and apparently i can get java minecraft for free because i have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bedrock minecraft and apparently i can get java minecraft for free because i have...: it says on the minecraft website ppl who have bedrock can get free java mc and vice versa, but whenever i check or follow the steps, it doesnt say anywhere to get java for free...
  4. Trying to redeem 3 months game pass ultimate that apparently came with xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to redeem 3 months game pass ultimate that apparently came with xbox?: im trying, not on this account, to redeem a 3 month game pass ultimate. when i firsy loaded up the new xbox it told me i could get 3 months free, i clicked the "later" button and now i cant find...
  5. I have a Xbox account but I apparently redeemed my game pass on a different account- how...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a Xbox account but I apparently redeemed my game pass on a different account- how...: I have a Xbox account but I apparently redeemed my game pass on a different account- how can I fix this and use my game pass 6fa4a27b-be33-4c15-9fcd-2c7228772eb5
  6. I am presenting a very CHARACTERISTIC error since apparently there is no online solution or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am presenting a very CHARACTERISTIC error since apparently there is no online solution or...: My console does not want to log in to my COD MW3 it says "2901" when trying to log in to games, is there anyone else who has this happen to them? [img] fa1bca59-d7a9-4a37-be4d-7ed5e8bda745
  7. I bought avatar frontiers of Pandora but now I'm apparently getting charged again please help

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought avatar frontiers of Pandora but now I'm apparently getting charged again please help: I already bought the avatar frontiers of Pandora game online now I'm getting a message saying I'm going to be charged again 10 days before the game releases but I've already been charged for the...
  8. Friend's account is apparently locked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Friend's account is apparently locked: One of my friends cannot sign into her account due to it being locked. She's not confident in her English so I'm posting here instead. We've tried filling out the account recovery form twice,...
  9. I have lost my microsoft email and apparently it doesnt say that the email actually exists...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have lost my microsoft email and apparently it doesnt say that the email actually exists...: the previous email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and i would like to log back into my microsoft account so i can access my minecraft account which was after...
  10. Hello , this is frmrelations and my Xbox account frmrelations was banned for no apparent...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello , this is frmrelations and my Xbox account frmrelations was banned for no apparent...: Hello , this is frmrelations and my Xbox account frmrelations was banned for no apparent reason. I don’t text nobody but family members, please help me get my account back I payed way to much...