App XBOX se cierra inmediatamente -[Translation - XBOX app closes immediately]

Discus and support App XBOX se cierra inmediatamente -[Translation - XBOX app closes immediately] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hola, No soy capaz de que la aplicación funcione, la he instalado y cuando la ejecuto se abre la ventana con el logo de XBOX y se cierra... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Adrian Blanco Fernandez, Sep 16, 2020.

  1. App XBOX se cierra inmediatamente -[Translation - XBOX app closes immediately]


    Hola,

    No soy capaz de que la aplicación funcione, la he instalado y cuando la ejecuto se abre la ventana con el logo de XBOX y se cierra inmediatamente, no he encontrado ninguna solución en internet.

    Un saludo.l

    -[Translation - Hello,

    I am not able to make the application work, I have installed it and when I run it the window with the XBOX logo opens and closes immediately, I have not found any solution on the internet.

    Greetings. L]

    :)
     
    Adrian Blanco Fernandez, Sep 16, 2020
    #1
  2. DarkishLake Win User

    [every time you start a game or go to the interface 360 tells me Darkishlake has closed]

    cada vez que pongo un juego o lo que sea se me cierra cesion necesito ayuda

    [Translated]

    every time I put a game or whatever I need help closing assignment
  3. Wilfred Mac Win User

    xbox app immediately closes

    Hi,



    To better help you with your concern, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this

    link
    .



    After running the troubleshooter for Windows apps, restart your computer and see how it goes.



    Keep us posted.
  4. Dageto Kraft Win User

    Inicio[Start]

    hola buen dia

    puedes dar mas detalle porfavor

    te sale un codigo de error o se te cierra o se traba etc???

    Translation:

    Hi good day

    can you give more detail please

    Do you get an error code or do you close or lock etc ???...
  5. Jerson RS Win User

    Forza horizom 4 problema [Horizon strength 4 problem]

    El juego lo instale en xbox one y el disco lo tento insertado abro el juego y queda cargando pero se cierra, intente reinstalar varias veces y borar caché pero no se soluciono, pero no he actualizado el juego

    No me aparece ningun mensaje de error

    [Translate - The game installs it in xbox one and the disc inserted it open the game and it remains loading but it closes, try to reinstall several times and erase cache but it is not solved, but I have not updated the game I do not see any error
    message]
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

    Aplicación compañero de consola xbox se cierra[Xbox console companion app closes]

    Hello AlanBD,

    Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Xbox Companion App not launching. To troubleshoot this, please check that your copy of

    Windows 10 is up to date
    .

    Please keep us updated.
Thema:

App XBOX se cierra inmediatamente -[Translation - XBOX app closes immediately]

Loading...
  1. App XBOX se cierra inmediatamente -[Translation - XBOX app closes immediately] - Similar Threads - App cierra inmediatamente

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  4. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  5. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  6. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  7. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  8. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  9. Aplicación compañero de consola xbox se cierra[Xbox console companion app closes]

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Aplicación compañero de consola xbox se cierra[Xbox console companion app closes]: La aplicación para windows 10 de compañero de consola xbox no abre, la inicio - se abre la ventana - se queda cargando un par de segundos y se cierra. Ya trate restableciendola, desinstalandola y...
  10. cuando abro la app de xbox beta para iniciar un juego se cierra [Translation-when I open...

    in XBoX on Windows
    cuando abro la app de xbox beta para iniciar un juego se cierra [Translation-when I open...: cuando quiero jugar ark o algún otro juego al presionar el botón reproducir se desplega un mensaje de hasta luego y de cierra la app [Translation-when I want to play ark or some other game by...