app shows an error but the code can not be found
Discus and support app shows an error but the code can not be found in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; app show error code but no code exist c55d4449-19c5-46d5-ad63-5acb5b613947 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by steveseiter, Jul 6, 2019.
Thema:
app shows an error but the code can not be found
Loading...
-
app shows an error but the code can not be found - Similar Threads - app shows error
-
Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates
in XboX InsidersXbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that... -
My games and apps showing more things then I do
in XboX InsidersMy games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list... -
Games on the Ubisoft Connect app are not showing up in the Xbox app
in XboX InsidersGames on the Ubisoft Connect app are not showing up in the Xbox app: I have games on the Ubisoft Connect app that aren't showing up in the Xbox app. However, when I installed Assassin's Creed Shadow via Ubisoft Connect, the Xbox app told me the installation was... -
[Bug] Xbox app shows me “Playing” uninstalled games — presence stuck across multiple titles
in XboX Insiders[Bug] Xbox app shows me “Playing” uninstalled games — presence stuck across multiple titles: Hi all, I’m hoping someone here can help or confirm if there’s a fix for this. On PC (Rog Ally Z1E), my Xbox app keeps showing that I’m playing games I’ve already uninstalled. It started with... -
Xbox app for pc no longer showing in library for Epic games store games, only showing up...
in XboX InsidersXbox app for pc no longer showing in library for Epic games store games, only showing up...: The Xbox app is no showing Epic Games Store games in the library, even though they appear on the most recent list. Since the last update, they’re not showing up as installed under the library or... -
Xbox app for pc no longer showing Steam games
in XboX InsidersXbox app for pc no longer showing Steam games: I installed the insiders Xbox app on my pc and originally it was showing my steam games in it and a few days later I updated the app and my steam games are no longer showing up in my Xbox app.... -
Xbox app showing wrong language
in XBoX Rewards & SocialXbox app showing wrong language: On the xbox app on my windows 11 laptop, the "recently played with" option is showing korean text. This happens after adding the korean language under "language and region" on my laptop. I need to... -
Xbox App will not open showing error code 0x80070057
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox App will not open showing error code 0x80070057: My PC required an update which I went through with this is an update for windows 11 version 23H2 going to 24H2. This version started causing problems as it messed with my audio drivers ands such... -
Launching games from PC Xbox app - getting error 0x80070002 and the MS Store is showing...
in XBoX Games and AppsLaunching games from PC Xbox app - getting error 0x80070002 and the MS Store is showing...: Help i'm at a loss. All my games were showing an error code e0x80070002 when launching and then the MS Store loads showing Gaming Services. I have followed a number of tutorials to fix the issue...