App says installing in queue but nothing is there

Discus and support App says installing in queue but nothing is there in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I’m trying to install Netflix on my Xbox and it says installing in queue when I find it in the Microsoft store but my queue is empty. I can’t... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CallumJ90, Dec 9, 2022.

1. CallumJ90
    CallumJ90 Guest

Hey, I’m trying to install Netflix on my Xbox and it says installing in queue when I find it in the Microsoft store but my queue is empty. I can’t install it.

:)

CallumJ90, Dec 9, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi CallumJ90, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

To fix this, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

App says it's Installing in Queue but nothing is there

4. WhaaatASaveee white Win User

I try to download Netflix on my Xbox and it’s saying I already have it downloaded when I don’t. It’s not in my library either I just can’t get it

I believe I’ve figured it out but it may not work with everyone. Every time I’ve tried to download the app it says downloading check queue, but when you do there’s nothing there.

If you go to games and apps/ full library/ owned apps. It should at this point be showing there whichever app you’re attempting to install. Select the app and go into details and then install or manage app then install.
  5. GinningLamb6462 Win User

Problems with installation

I have a similar problem, I was just about to reach Nassau and it says "Install in progress, 96% completed" and has been stuck there for almost 8 hours. When I went to the main menu, and the multiplayer portion of the game says "Install in progress, 80%
    completed." I went to "my games/apps" and there is nothing in the queue.

Please someone please help with this?
  6. Johan Lajbensperger Win User

can't turn on any game ,except solitaire

Same problem started today, i tried everything you said before and nothing.. can not instal, can not start games (only ea gams same as Zahar)

only different is that i could instal game services again but nothing change.

Instal Queue something get wrong eror code: 0x87e00196. I can not remove that game for Queue and any other, and as i say i can not start games that already instaled from before.
Thema:

1. App says installing in queue but nothing is there - Similar Threads - App says installing

2. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  3. How do i delete a game that says it isn't installed on the Xbox app?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i delete a game that says it isn't installed on the Xbox app?: I recently downloaded ARK: Survival Evolved last night and this morning i woke up to it not being installed. It had started to download again so Cancelled the install and now its saying that i do...
  4. Xbox App says i have Insufficient storage when installing a game even though i havemore...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App says i have Insufficient storage when installing a game even though i havemore...: I've just been trying to install Quantum Break from the Xbox pc app with game pass and for some reason it keeps putting an error saying i need to free space even though i have more than enough...
  5. Why does my installing games and apps say installing but doesn't move/ download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my installing games and apps say installing but doesn't move/ download: My app like I just got dead island 2 I started to download it but is just stuck at saying installing and not moving 8c9ceaed-edeb-40e2-8264-7011d60cfd1b
  6. Xbox app saying download to console when the Xbox already has that game installed?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app saying download to console when the Xbox already has that game installed?: So when I would go on the xbox app and try and click roblox or minecraft it says download to console but I have those 2 games downloaded on the xbox.. Can anyone tell me whats going on? submitted...
  7. My xbox app is saying, " There was a problem loading installation locations, try again."...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox app is saying, " There was a problem loading installation locations, try again."...: I have already tried everything Xbox support has in hand , they sent me to this website to request further assistant, I've googled any solutions and tried command prompts, PowerShell , registry ,...
  8. Xbox App Says Gaming Services need installing but this doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App Says Gaming Services need installing but this doesn't work: When trying to install CK3 Xbox stopped working. It says that gaming services need to be installed and then when I go to the settings there is a message that says 'There was a problem loading...
  9. Install Queue on PC xbox App on says checking for updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Install Queue on PC xbox App on says checking for updates: My install queue is stuck saying checking for updates forever. If i try to pause or cancel my game download nothing happens after quitting out. I tried repairing both store, app and gaming...
  10. DLC says it's installed, but app not installed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC says it's installed, but app not installed.: I'm hoping someone can help me. I play House Flipper on my Xbox One X, and I have purchased all available DLCs. The issue I'm having is only with ONE of the DLCs, which I find odd. When I start...