App model and update code design flaw

Discus and support App model and update code design flaw in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so I normally don't stay connected to Xbox live on my Xbox one s and when I turned on my Wi-Fi hot-spot to use Microsoft edge today monster hunter... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kadabbler, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Kadabbler
    Kadabbler Guest

so I normally don't stay connected to Xbox live on my Xbox one s and when I turned on my Wi-Fi hot-spot to use Microsoft edge today monster hunter wanted to download the new "update". About 2 mins in I had to leave so I stopped the "update". I return a few
    hours later and try to boot up monster hunter offline and it for some reason without permission during the 2 mins of update time earlier decided to completely uninstall the game....... So I now have enough time while it reinstall the game to write this and
    leave me wondering why this happened... Is my game data still there or is it erased and I have to start from scratch? If so being 190 hours in I would like to be refunded for the time spent. So Xbox owes me 190 X let's give a honest wage of 20 dollars an hour
    for professional gameplay..$3800.... Let's see.. it's done now.... Luckily data is still there but you see my point in asking why does stopping a download of an update uninstall the game... It should wait till the new file is done and functional before removing
    the older version... U know like every other computer device ever.....

:)

Kadabbler, Mar 24, 2018
  2. SonyPS3Sucks
    SonyPS3Sucks Guest
    Play and charge issue.

I have this issue since launch too. Day One controller and one I bought. I tried everything even playing with no batteries, still same issue. I think the controllers have a design flaw in Micro USB port.

Both controllers model numbered 1537

SonyPS3Sucks, Mar 24, 2018
  3. Xbox one controller problems.

It feels like a design flaw to me.

Carolina_Wraith, Mar 24, 2018
  4. JJ Jones55 Win User

SSD Failure design flaw

They are designed for 5 years but it only lasted for 1 I would say that's a design flaw because it shortens the lifespan of the hardware due to the design. What else would that be called but a flaw. I get it's in all technology and it last a limited time but 1 year when they are supposed to last at least 5. What would you call it? A malfunction or a flaw?
  5. SonyPS3Sucks Win User

Play and charge issue.

I have this issue since launch too. Day One controller and one I bought. I tried everything even playing with no batteries, still same issue. I think the controllers have a design flaw in Micro USB port.

Both controllers model numbered 1537
  6. Carolina_Wraith Win User

Xbox one controller problems.

It feels like a design flaw to me.
  7. LOBAGOOBIE Win User

**Biggest Design Flaws**

Definitely, Great Ideas! I'd love to have be able to narrow down gametype choices, and get people to use weapons other than the default and power weapons. I gotta say though, These ideas do fit in the thread I made for Ideas for

updates/DLC/Halo4
  8. NigeI Win User

**Biggest Design Flaws**

I must have been gone a long time, because this website has completely changed. for the worse. Oh my god.
Thema:

1. App model and update code design flaw - Similar Threads - App model update

2. PC xbox app opens then closes right away

in XBoX on Windows
    PC xbox app opens then closes right away: I've tried repairing and resetting Xbox app, uninstalling gaming services and reinstalling it, updating Xbox app in the Microsoft store. I pretty much tried everything i found online except...
  3. Why is the xbox app so slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the xbox app so slow?: I usually get 50 Megabits per second on everything else. But the Xbox app at max gets 700 Kibibytes. That is 5 Megabits per second. At this rate, my 113 GiB game will get done in a week. How is a...
  4. PC Update Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.25.0]

in XboX Insiders
    PC Update Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.25.0]: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. COMPANION APP NO AUDIO

in XBoX on Consoles
    COMPANION APP NO AUDIO: Im using cloud play to stream on my series s and i can hear audio in my headset connected to my xbox but i have no audio coming through cloud play on my laptop, when i start the stream i hear...
  6. how do i open an app that opens and closes without loading

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i open an app that opens and closes without loading: ive tried to open spotify and i see the green logo and it closes it and takes me back to home, ive restarted my xbox 14 times and unplugged it around 8 times and that has not done anything my...
  7. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  8. Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?: Hi, I just wondered if there was a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen? This is mostly just an aesthetics thing for me but also to make things easy to access too. I...
  9. Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app: I’m trying to add my existing console to my library on the Xbox app and it keeps saying “try again in a bit something went wrong.” And I’ve done all the things Google says and it won’t work such...
  10. My Xbox One isn't visible in the Xbox app on Windows 10 but is on same model laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox One isn't visible in the Xbox app on Windows 10 but is on same model laptop: HI all, I can't see my Xbox One in the Xbox app or the Xbox beta app on my Windows 10 laptop, but I can successfully see my Xbox one on another laptop of exactly the same model and brand on the...