App is redirecting me to the webpage instead of installing. Screenshots inside.

Discus and support App is redirecting me to the webpage instead of installing. Screenshots inside. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've downloaded and signed in to all necessary apps, but when I try to set up on my mobile app I'm redirected to a webpage, that just redirects me to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GaiRui, Jan 21, 2020.

  1. /u/GaiRui
    /u/GaiRui Guest

    App is redirecting me to the webpage instead of installing. Screenshots inside.


    I've downloaded and signed in to all necessary apps, but when I try to set up on my mobile app I'm redirected to a webpage, that just redirects me to the app. Screenshots here: https://imgur.com/a/QDFpYFG

    Anyone know what's going wrong here?

    submitted by /u/GaiRui
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/GaiRui, Jan 21, 2020
    #1
  2. Jackokirky1 Win User

    BT wifi with FON connection problem

    Have you tried using the internet explorer app? If you connect to the WiFi and then try to access a webpage through that app, it should hopefully redirect you to the log in page.
  3. Snowwika Win User

    Cannot edit avatar in Windows 8.1

    Even with Silverlight installed, I still can't do anything on either the webpage or the app. The webpage still just tells me I can change my avatar through the Games app, and there's no option for that on the app.
  4. eqhmcow Win User

    Getting ‘We’ve lost your tv lineup.’ Message. When I go through the setup process, it takes me right back to the ‘We've lost your tv lineup.’ Screen again. Fix this! I just want to watch tv!

    oneguide just started working again for me, just after I installed insider hub to take a screenshot of the issue
  5. eqhmcow Win User

    OneGuide We've Lost Your TV Lineup

    oneguide just started working again for me, just as I was about to use the insider app to take a screenshot of the issue
  6. VibroPlex Win User

    Tenure from 9 to 6

Thema:

App is redirecting me to the webpage instead of installing. Screenshots inside.

Loading...
  1. App is redirecting me to the webpage instead of installing. Screenshots inside. - Similar Threads - App redirecting webpage

  2. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  3. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  4. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  5. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  6. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  7. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  8. Is there a way I can redirect private server links on Roblox from my browser to the app...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way I can redirect private server links on Roblox from my browser to the app...: I have S mode enabled from a previous owner and can't turn it off. This disables me from getting the official Roblox for my browser. I've been trying for a while now and still can't figure out how...
  9. XBOX Android App not redirecting to sign-in page

    in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX Android App not redirecting to sign-in page: Hello microsoft, whenever I click the "sign-in" button on the android XBOX app, it doesn't really redirect me to the web sign-in page like it used to. The button goes gray for 20 seconds and just...
  10. Login Redirection from Xbox App

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Login Redirection from Xbox App: Hello, I've been having an issue on the Xbox App on my laptop, where every time I insert my password, it loads, and then takes me right back to the sign in screen. This happens every single time...