App is incompatible with my Pixel 3 XL?

Discus and support App is incompatible with my Pixel 3 XL? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just got my notification I'm in the preview, so I went to download the Android app on my Pixel 3 XL. When I go to the play store, I get no download... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/dahkath, Nov 19, 2019.

  1. /u/dahkath
    /u/dahkath Guest

    App is incompatible with my Pixel 3 XL?


    Just got my notification I'm in the preview, so I went to download the Android app on my Pixel 3 XL. When I go to the play store, I get no download links, with the message "This app is incompatible with all of your devices"

    Anyone see this before?

    submitted by /u/dahkath
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/dahkath, Nov 19, 2019
    #1
  2. ScreamingFoil34 Win User

    Sign in issue, friend search issue

    devices:

    1. Pixel XL. Android 9

    2. xiaomi redmi. Android 7
  3. Burnz316 Win User

    something went wrong - (ssFXTe7kx9avkCEA.4.1)

    Yeah same issue here..

    I haven't been able to find a solution.

    Pixel 2 XL. Android 10. Australia.
  4. Deranged Loofah Win User

    xCloud - Xbox One Controller sticks and D-pad do not work when paired on Android Phone (Pixel 2 XL)

    I have the same phone and the same issue now. When i downloaded and plugged in for the first time about a month ago everything worked flawlessly i was on gears 5 and forza horizon no problem. My controllers are up to date and analog/triggers work
    just fine on every other app however only xaby work in game. Can't quite figure out the fix for this at this point and it's driving me insane.
    The entire controller works outside of the app. I've tried multiple controllers with fresh batteries too. Something funky is going on with the cloud app on my Pixel 2 XL. Every button except thumbsticks and d-pad work. Very frustrating.
  5. dh949 Win User

    Xbox One - Antenna TV

    My Tivo Series 4 Premier XL works great with antenna only.

    http://support.tivo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/300
  6. SimonPoirier Win User

    just cause 2 code not received on preordering just cause 3

    Hi Misses Quizel

    10/30/2015 JUST CAUSE 3 XL EDITION Complete
Thema:

App is incompatible with my Pixel 3 XL?

Loading...
  1. App is incompatible with my Pixel 3 XL? - Similar Threads - App incompatible Pixel

  2. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  3. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  4. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  5. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  6. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  7. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  8. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  9. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  10. Family Filter App incompatible to device and thus Minecraft Multiplayer is blocked

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Family Filter App incompatible to device and thus Minecraft Multiplayer is blocked: My child is trying to play Minecraft in Multiplayer mode with his friends. Unfortunately, the Microsoft Family Safety app is not supporting the device (Samsung tablet). Now there seems to be no...