App Installed From Microsoft Store Freezed

Discus and support App Installed From Microsoft Store Freezed in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Apps i installed from microsoft store like roblox, paint 3d and speedtest freezed after 5 second in the app. How do i prevent the app from freezing.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NitroAedhyx, Nov 4, 2021.

1. NitroAedhyx
    NitroAedhyx Guest

Apps i installed from microsoft store like roblox, paint 3d and speedtest freezed after 5 second in the app. How do i prevent the app from freezing.

:)

NitroAedhyx, Nov 4, 2021
  2. ImAice Win User

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

Are you trying to play on your PC? If yes, Open Settings then System -> Apps -> Apps & features -> look for Microsoft Store and click it. ->The advanced options link will appear. Click it. -> On the next page, click on the Reset button to reset Microsoft Store to default settings.

After that, kindly open the Microsoft store app, sign out then sign back in using the email where you purchase the game.

Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard. Select Settings > Gaming, and then select Xbox Networking.Select Fix it.

Make sure to update your PC as well.

Try to check if there's an update here:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...
  3. XBF John Win User

Ich kann kein Spiel mehr installieren XBox App [I can't install a game anymore XBox App]

Hallo,

Sie können versuchen, diese Spiele aus der Microsoft Store-App herunterzuladen. Suchen Sie einfach den Spieltitel – stellen Sie sicher, dass Sie mit Ihrem Microsoft-Konto, das den Game Pass besitzt, bei der Microsoft Store-App angemeldet sind – und laden Sie ihn dort herunter.

Zusätzliche Ressourcen:

Beste Grüße,

[Der obige Text ist maschinell übersetzt und ist möglicherweise keine genaue Darstellung des ursprünglichen Beitrags.]

Hello,

You can try downloading these games from the Microsoft Store app. Simply search the game title – make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store app with your Microsoft account that owns Game Pass – and download it there.

Additional Resources:

Best Regards,

4. Francia J. Win User

Microsoft won't install Forza Horizon 5

Kindly check directly on your Microsoft Store App then install it from there by following the steps below:

Microsoft Store App > Library.
  5. charlieGPS Win User

PC Xbox App Broken Game Install Button

Updating the app from the Microsoft Store installs it.
  6. Calvarius7 Win User

Xbox pass for windows/games won't install

Problem solved if anyone else has this issue!

I just uninstalled the XBOX BETA APP and reinstalled. Everything I was reading was telling me to do this using powershell and doing it with the xbox gaming service. It was the beta app that was causing the problem. After the uninstall, the installer can
    freeze and you just need to reboot and it should work.
    Have the exact same problems, but now I can't reinstall the app because it freeze every time. Reboot doesn't help, tried with a new image of the installer, doesn't help, just freezing every time.

Also I can't download via Microsoft Store, the store crashes when I try to install a game-pass game. Srsly Microsoft.. what the fu** ?
Thema:

1. App Installed From Microsoft Store Freezed - Similar Threads - App Installed Microsoft

2. Error 0x80070005 when attempting to install the Xbox App from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80070005 when attempting to install the Xbox App from Microsoft Store: I've tried multiple times on different days after restarts etc. Anytime I attempt to install the Xbox app I receive error 0x80070005 after the app downloads I'm running windows 10 Pro and there...
  3. 0x87e0000f error when attempting to install a game pass game from Xbox app or Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    0x87e0000f error when attempting to install a game pass game from Xbox app or Microsoft Store: Whenever I try to install a game pass game from xbox app or windows store it gets to about 60% before stopping the download with nothing but "error code: 0x87e0000f". I've been looking all day for...
  4. Microsoft store wont update or install microsoft apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store wont update or install microsoft apps: Microsoft Store wont update or install Microsoft apps. I believe it needs to update itself to fix this but it cannot. I am trying to get xbox app after removing it because it was not working...
  5. Microsoft store and Xbox App wont update/install

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store and Xbox App wont update/install: Microsoft wont update and is just stuck saying "pending" and when it does say it is downloading it just stays at 1 percent. I just got this PC i tried to factory reset it did not work. And same...
  6. Can't install games on PC through Xbox and Microsoft Store apps; getting error code 0x80070005.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install games on PC through Xbox and Microsoft Store apps; getting error code 0x80070005.: Specifically, I am trying to install Sea of Thieves. I have had this game since around launch and so had this game installed previously, but I had uninstalled after not playing for a long time and...
  7. 0x80073D0D when trying to install xbox app in microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x80073D0D when trying to install xbox app in microsoft store.: I have probably tried everything you guys would recommend me, but im open to try literally anything else. I think it wont install because im pretty sure it was installed on a drive that recently...
  8. Microsoft Store can't install the Xbox app with error code: 0x80d06809

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store can't install the Xbox app with error code: 0x80d06809: Hi, I'm not sure what's going on with the Xbox Game Pass. I can't re-install/ update anything from the Microsoft Store. At first, I tried to install a game on the Xbox Game Pass, and it still...
  9. Xbox app and microsoft store app won't work, wont install anything and won';t install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app and microsoft store app won't work, wont install anything and won';t install.: It's insane how bad microsoft designs their apps tbh the xbox app won't install using either the microsoft store, with it being stuck on retry, and with the installer it just being stuck in...
  10. Unable to install games through Xbox app or Microsoft App.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install games through Xbox app or Microsoft App.: I have gone through every forum post and reddit thread that has anything to do with this issue. At this point i have done everything you could possibly do with the Gaming Services, whether it be...