App chili tv

Discus and support App chili tv in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; the app chili tv is not working . It gives me the message to visit www.xbox.com/status but everything seems ok. I Also tried to re install it many... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Conte Cecco, Nov 18, 2017.

  1. Conte Cecco
    Conte Cecco Guest

    App chili tv


    the app chili tv is not working .

    It gives me the message to visit www.xbox.com/status but everything seems ok.

    I Also tried to re install it many times

    :)
     
    Conte Cecco, Nov 18, 2017
    #1
  2. Your fondest moments of this GEN!

    Eating chili while playing Halo 4 online.Ate half a bowl of chili and still got 22 kills.At one point dropped my controller in hot chili but kept gaming till the end with chili everywhere.
     
    LOWxONxHealth, Nov 18, 2017
    #2
  3. Avatar Cruelty.

    Just yesterday I literally had the best Chili Rellenos and Green Chili sauce ever.

    It was delicious!
     
    gameshoes3003, Nov 18, 2017
    #3
  4. LOWxONxHealth Win User

    Your fondest moments of this GEN!

    Eating chili while playing Halo 4 online.Ate half a bowl of chili and still got 22 kills.At one point dropped my controller in hot chili but kept gaming till the end with chili everywhere.
  5. gameshoes3003 Win User

    Avatar Cruelty.

    Just yesterday I literally had the best Chili Rellenos and Green Chili sauce ever.

    It was delicious!
  6. Haunted Cellar Win User

    Avatar Cruelty.

    [quote user="gameshoes3003"]

    Just yesterday I literally had the best Chili Rellenos and Green Chili sauce ever.

    It was delicious!

    [/quote]

    Mmmm, that sounds really good.
  7. GeeGee05 Win User

    Can 4 people play Call of Duty Ghost on 1 XBOX 360 in any way?

    Halo's had a 4 person set up...

    used to have lan parties 4 xbox 4 tv's 16 people(more most of the time) Mt. Dew big pot of Home made chili... now that was the life..

    good time... good times...
  8. macstang15 Win User

    I have a few issues

    okay Chili, thank you, will try this out....
Thema:

App chili tv

Loading...
  1. App chili tv - Similar Threads - App chili

  2. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  3. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  4. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  5. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  6. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  7. September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 22,...
  8. XBOX PC app won't close games properly

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX PC app won't close games properly: I know I'm not the only one having this problem as I saw it on some games subreddit, even for not insiders, but to me it's on all of my Xbox Games on PC. When I close them via the in-game menu,...
  9. XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to...
  10. September 14, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2609.1001.16.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    September 14, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2609.1001.16.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 14,...