购买app,支付宝扣款,却无购买记录 (Buy app, Alipay debit, but no purchase record)

Discus and support 购买app,支付宝扣款,却无购买记录 (Buy app, Alipay debit, but no purchase record) in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; 早前购买 halo Spartan strike ,支付宝扣款成功。现在发现没有购买记录, 法下载,提示仍需购买。 [Translation] Earlier purchase of Halo Spartan Strike, Alipay deduction success. Now found... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by JCL4, Apr 22, 2019.

  1. JCL4
    JCL4 Guest

    购买app,支付宝扣款,却无购买记录 (Buy app, Alipay debit, but no purchase record)


    早前购买 halo Spartan strike ,支付宝扣款成功。现在发现没有购买记录, 法下载,提示仍需购买。

    [Translation]

    Earlier purchase of Halo Spartan Strike, Alipay deduction success. Now found that there is no purchase record, can not download, prompted still need to buy.

    :)
     
  2. JCL4 Win User

    购买app,支付宝扣款,却无购买记录 (Buy app, Alipay debit, but no purchase record)

    I check the order number is 567453565413302497


    [​IMG]
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

    购买app,支付宝扣款,却无购买记录 (Buy app, Alipay debit, but no purchase record)

    Hi JCL,

    We recommend to request a call from support as they will be able to assist you better.

    When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:



    • Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

      Step 4 ----select request call from support

    Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.



    Hope this helps.



    Thanks,

    Brad
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

    购买app,支付宝扣款,却无购买记录 (Buy app, Alipay debit, but no purchase record)

    Hey there JCL4

    Sorry to hear you are running into this problem. If you are unable to download the game I would advise that you check your

    Order History
    to see if it shows up. If you do not see the purchase but see it on your bank it is possible that the transaction might simply roll off.

    Of course if you would like to speak to an agent directly to take a look at this then I would advise that you schedule a callback from Xbox Support, just click on the following link.
    Contact Xbox Support


    Please let us know if this has helped.
  5. potatopotat0 Win User

    xbox game pass ultimate退款 [Translate] xbox game pass last refund

    支付宝免密支付不知情时扣款

    问题已解决

    [Translate by Mod]

    Alipay free secret payment without knowing deduction The issue has been resolved
  6. 昊233 Win User

    我购买了地平线极限竞速4后想退款,但我之前已使用xbox game pass游玩

    我不知道为什么我以香港的地址购买了这款游戏,使我多付了一些价 ,我想退款,然后已国内的地址重新购买

    [Edit - translation] - I don't know why I bought this game at the address of Hong Kong, which made me pay more for the price, I want a refund, and then I have re-purchased the domestic address.
Thema:

购买app,支付宝扣款,却无购买记录 (Buy app, Alipay debit, but no purchase record)

Loading...
  1. 购买app,支付宝扣款,却无购买记录 (Buy app, Alipay debit, but no purchase record) - Similar Threads - 购买app,支付宝扣款,却无购买记录 Buy app

  2. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  3. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  4. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  5. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  6. September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 22,...
  7. XBOX PC app won't close games properly

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX PC app won't close games properly: I know I'm not the only one having this problem as I saw it on some games subreddit, even for not insiders, but to me it's on all of my Xbox Games on PC. When I close them via the in-game menu,...
  8. XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to...
  9. September 14, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2609.1001.16.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    September 14, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2609.1001.16.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 14,...
  10. September 10, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2609.1001.15.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    September 10, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2609.1001.15.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 10,...