APO AE not an option for billing information
Discus and support APO AE not an option for billing information in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Being active duty military and stationed in Europe Microsoft is the only service I have found that does not have Armed Forces Europe as an option. They... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Halflife85, Oct 7, 2019.
Thema:
APO AE not an option for billing information
Loading...
-
APO AE not an option for billing information - Similar Threads - APO option billing
-
No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring
in XboX InsidersNo option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id... -
Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...
in XboX InsidersCan we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments] -
Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.
in XboX InsidersXbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have... -
Can't see the "Claim digital license" option
in XboX InsidersCan't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the... -
APO billing/shipping
in XBoX Sales and PromoAPO billing/shipping: I am active duty military stationed overseas. My home of record is in the states, but my shipping and billing address is my APO Box, which is the military equivalent of a PO Box. When it comes to... -
Frustrated with APO billing address
in XBoX Sales and PromoFrustrated with APO billing address: I am trying to a real person because I am stationed in Europe and there is no way of selecting AE as the state. Ive done the online chat to no avail and I tried doing the call back method and it... -
Billing Address Issues: APO Address
in XBoX AccessibilityBilling Address Issues: APO Address: I recently bought a $25 Xbox gift card. In order to purchase something, I needed a valid payment option which needed my billing address. Unfortunately, living in an APO address makes it more... -
Sending power supply to an APO in Europe.
in XBoX on ConsolesSending power supply to an APO in Europe.: I can buy a power supply for $50 and have it sent to my APO (Armed forces PO box) in Italy. Question is, it says the correct power supply for my region will be sent to me, but technically the APO... -
True Achievements Apo
in XBoX on ConsolesTrue Achievements Apo: TA is making an app for xbox one. Should be available in September. This is great news for people like Epic Louie. [Mod edit - and Scratch] More Info 8bb0daeb-f918-49b3-9c61-e477c37578a6