Apex wont install ERROR 0x80070570

Discus and support Apex wont install ERROR 0x80070570 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was installing a apex update a while ago and then restarted my console, for some reason this has now made it impossible to install apex legends and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Oatmeal2408, Jul 3, 2022.

1. Oatmeal2408
    Oatmeal2408 Guest

I was installing a apex update a while ago and then restarted my console, for some reason this has now made it impossible to install apex legends and when I try to, it stops installing and just says its corrupt. is there a way to fix this?

:)

Oatmeal2408, Jul 3, 2022
  2. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, Oatmeal2408! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I'm sorry to hear you've been having difficulties with Apex.

If you don't mind, please answer the following questions:

- Could you tell me which Xbox model you are using?

- Are you using any external storage devices with your console?

- Are you reinstalling Apex or simply running the update again?

- Have you already done some troubleshooting on your own? if you have, could you tell me what you've tried so far?

Thank you!
  3. Francia J. Win User

ERROR 0x80070570 with Apex download

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I would like to clarify, do you have an external hard drive plugged into your console? A corrupted hard drive may cause these issues as well because you seem to have performed all the necessary steps.
  4. iVirtualzero Win User

Really frustrated with the Xbox One

I get error message installing it to internal storage with enough space left over error is 0x80070570 not even Xbox support could help me.
  5. BecsHarty Win User

Corrupt NBA2K22

Hi there,

I have installed straight onto the xbox drive so internal and it has error code (0x80070570)

Hope this helps!
  6. Redyand Win User

Problems to download a game

The error code is 0x80070570
Thema:

1. Apex wont install ERROR 0x80070570 - Similar Threads - Apex wont install

2. Apex legends gift cards?

in XBoX on Windows
    Apex legends gift cards?: I have 3 apex legends gift cards and none of them work so I contacted the support but they told me nothing essentially so I was hoping someone could help me because xbox support sucks so Im going...
  3. Can we stream or Bluetooth the Xbox to oculus 3 please or open our library so we can play apex

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can we stream or Bluetooth the Xbox to oculus 3 please or open our library so we can play apex: How long into we can play all our games on Xbox like apex legends on the cloud or Bluetooth to oculus 3 even a HDMI to Bluetooth converter box something we got money and need this 360 view of call...
  4. Can i get a refund on apex coins

in XBoX on Windows
    Can i get a refund on apex coins: I bought apex coins and clicked it once and it gave me the amount times 2 and took out twice as much money for some reason is it refundable? My Xbox name is 5a10cd66-ba12-4ccb-84e9-a6bfd9671ff9
  5. Apex ledgens wont start updating it starts and it stops my internet is oke so whats the problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex ledgens wont start updating it starts and it stops my internet is oke so whats the problem: Apex ledgens wont start updating it starts and it stops my internet is oke so whats the problem d1314a1b-1f79-4a0b-a680-d46b2d4ab550
  6. Apex Legends wont install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex Legends wont install: I've been playing apex for awhile now and the new update for season 13 came out. Only problem is I couldn't update the game. It kept on saying installation stopped. I tried restarting my xbox,...
  7. Apex coins wont show up on account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex coins wont show up on account: I've spent almost 40$ usd on apex coins and they won't show up. I've bought the lifeline edition got the skin banner frame and badge but not the coins i've also bought just flat out apex coins and...
  8. Xbox Store wont download Apex, says its already downloading when it isnt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Store wont download Apex, says its already downloading when it isnt: Heya, so for some reason my xbox one refuses to download apex legends, and says its already installing in the queue. But it isnt. Is this an issue for anyone else? Please help?...
  9. Windows store wont let me downloand Forza motorsport 6: apex even though I have the required ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows store wont let me downloand Forza motorsport 6: apex even though I have the required ...: When I got to the store page for Forza Motorsport 6: apex, it tells me I do not have the required Direct X version when my computer tells me I have Direct X 12. Why will windows not let me...
  10. Forza apex wont let me log into the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza apex wont let me log into the game: As in topic, im stuck on main screen after logging into xbox live with error that is telling me that error occured, try again later please help e39004f8-7f30-41ed-9330-806e77283734