Apex ledgens wont start updating it starts and it stops my internet is oke so whats the problem

Discus and support Apex ledgens wont start updating it starts and it stops my internet is oke so whats the problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Apex ledgens wont start updating it starts and it stops my internet is oke so whats the problem d1314a1b-1f79-4a0b-a680-d46b2d4ab550 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Homer Lispet, Mar 30, 2023.

1. Homer Lispet
    Homer Lispet Guest

Apex ledgens wont start updating it starts and it stops my internet is oke so whats the problem

:)

Homer Lispet, Mar 30, 2023
  2. Homer Lispet Win User

It says network problem (0×800700e7)

Deleted the game and everything but nothing now I can't download the game. Everything else is working on wifi and cable but my Xbox 1 can't download I can go to the store and in the front screen all apps are there
  3. Rostom L Win User

Thanks for trying. It looks like our best option here is to perform a factory reset to refresh your system and to remove potentially corrupted data on your console.

Before you perform a factory reset on your console, try to reset your router by unplugging it from the power source and wait for at least a minute before turning it back on.

If it does the same thing, let's do the factory reset.
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.
    Select Reset console.
    On the Reset your console? Please choose “Reset and keep my games & apps”
  4. Rostom L Win User

Hi Homer!

What exactly is your Xbox console model?

Please try to power cycle your console and try to update the game again. Press and hold Xbox's power button for 10 sec until it turns off. Unplug the power supply for 30 sec. Plug it back in and turn it on again.

If that doesn't work, let's clear your local saved games.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Storage devices.
    Select Clear local saved games.
    Note: Selecting this option will not delete any games or progress you have saved in the Xbox cloud. It will only clear data you have saved locally.
    Select Yes to confirm.
    Once your console restarts, try updating the game again.
  5. 1QAZWSX1 Win User

Xbox one

So like how come my xbox wont connect to the internet but everything is connects to it. Plus it is saying that the connection wont work. This all started after the update yesterday. What should i do?
  6. FailingKitten98 Win User

Corrupted Profile

whenever i try to update my xbox it wont start the update and when it does it wont finish it keeps stopping i dont know what should i do please help me
Thema:

1. Apex ledgens wont start updating it starts and it stops my internet is oke so whats the problem - Similar Threads - Apex ledgens wont

2. Apex legends gift cards?

in XBoX on Windows
    Apex legends gift cards?: I have 3 apex legends gift cards and none of them work so I contacted the support but they told me nothing essentially so I was hoping someone could help me because xbox support sucks so Im going...
  3. Can we stream or Bluetooth the Xbox to oculus 3 please or open our library so we can play apex

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can we stream or Bluetooth the Xbox to oculus 3 please or open our library so we can play apex: How long into we can play all our games on Xbox like apex legends on the cloud or Bluetooth to oculus 3 even a HDMI to Bluetooth converter box something we got money and need this 360 view of call...
  4. Can i get a refund on apex coins

in XBoX on Windows
    Can i get a refund on apex coins: I bought apex coins and clicked it once and it gave me the amount times 2 and took out twice as much money for some reason is it refundable? My Xbox name is 5a10cd66-ba12-4ccb-84e9-a6bfd9671ff9
  5. Network is rebooting when i play Apex. What can i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network is rebooting when i play Apex. What can i do?: Okay, so basicly when i played Apex yesterday my Telekom Speedport Smart 3 just rebootet it self and i got kicked out of the game (3-4 times in a row). And now im wondering what’s causing that...
  6. Random FPS Drops In Apex Legends after 20-30 Minutes of play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random FPS Drops In Apex Legends after 20-30 Minutes of play: After playing Apex Legends for 20-30 minutes my fps will drop randomly from 100+ to as low as 14 and then it just fluxuates causing MAJOR stutters and lag. I play on a laptop that used to run Apex...
  7. Will i get banned from Xbox, Apex and Overwatch if i add this (link below) to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will i get banned from Xbox, Apex and Overwatch if i add this (link below) to my...: Im looking at getting this for my xbox X controller as my old scuff has broken and i dont want to buy a new one. I realise it can be hooked up to a PC where recoil controller can then be added,...
  8. Hori apex racing wheel compatible with Xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hori apex racing wheel compatible with Xbox series s: Hey, i have a hori apex racing wheel compatible with ps4,ps3 and Pc. It works with a usb port. Do you think it will work on xbox series s. Or is it possible to connect both xbox and wheel to my...
  9. Does somebody knows what cant i connect to apex?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does somebody knows what cant i connect to apex?: I cant play Apex on my Xbox Series S, i can play all the other games but i cant play Apex, it says unable to connect c43a8be7-0d49-4126-8a4b-e12a61d5c034
  10. When I getting started apex says:we can’t connect to the service you need right now.HTTP7...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I getting started apex says:we can’t connect to the service you need right now.HTTP7...: When I getting started apex says:we can’t connect to the service you need right now.HTTP7 error “this is my problem in Xbox 3713cff3-15ef-46cc-928f-56f246f59954