Apex Coins Discount not working through PC Game Pass with EA Play when linking with steam...

Discus and support Apex Coins Discount not working through PC Game Pass with EA Play when linking with steam... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently purchased PC Game Pass to obtain EA Play and its benefits which offer 10% discount on all of its game's in-game content. After downloading... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Noahlo, Sep 21, 2022.

1. Noahlo
    Noahlo Guest

Apex Coins Discount not working through PC Game Pass with EA Play when linking with steam...

I recently purchased PC Game Pass to obtain EA Play and its benefits which offer 10% discount on all of its game's in-game content. After downloading the EA desktop app, I linked it to my steam and Xbox game account. However, when I launch Apex through steam and try to go buy Apex Coins, I'm not receiving the 10% discount even though all the accounts are linked and shared a same email address. I already contacted EA Play support and they directed me to Xbox support. I'm confused and not sure what to do, any help?

:)

Noahlo, Sep 21, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Apex Coins Discount not working through PC Game Pass with EA Play when linking with steam and Xbox account

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Noahlo

If I recall correctly the 10% discount is just in the Microsoft store / EA play app and not steam version of games

Please double check this downloading an EA game in your PC

Edit: yes, only works for EA app games or if you have an Xbox console, games from Microsoft store:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-Play-P...iscount-On-Steam-From-Game-Pass/td-p/10991922
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Code for apex coins not received

Hi Bruce,

Apex coins from the Microsoft Store are only available for Xbox One. You need an Xbox Live profile and you need to play on Xbox One to receive those coins you purchased from the Microsoft Store.

I noticed you posted this thread in the "PC Gaming" category, so if you play Apex on PC then you need to purchase Apex coins directly from EA through the Origin Store or directly in game:

https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/apex/apex/currency

If you do not own an Xbox One console and you intended to purchase coins for PC, then I'd recommend submitting a

refund request online
    . Just click on the link to go through a refund request walkthrough.

I hope this helps!
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

EA play not working on PC

purchasing ea play on pc is through ea app or via steam, if you have ultimate gamepass on xbox then you get access to ea play on the ea app on pc if the accounts are linked.

if you only have ea play on xbox then you need a separate sub for ea play with the ea app or steam.
  5. Smwutches Win User

PC Game Pass

As long as you have Game Pass, you can play the games included with PC Game Pass without purchasing them individually (you do get a discount if you decide to purchase the games). You also get access to EA Play which includes some EA games you can play without purchasing (games in the vault) and discounts on EA games.
  6. Tezzerrific Win User

Can I use the same account as my Xbox on my PC to play Apex legends?

you need to get apex through origin/steam etc on pc and i think even if you use the same ea account as you do on the xbox then the stats still don't cross over.
Thema:

1. Apex Coins Discount not working through PC Game Pass with EA Play when linking with steam... - Similar Threads - Apex Coins Discount

2. Can i get a refund on apex coins

in XBoX on Windows
    Can i get a refund on apex coins: I bought apex coins and clicked it once and it gave me the amount times 2 and took out twice as much money for some reason is it refundable? My Xbox name is 5a10cd66-ba12-4ccb-84e9-a6bfd9671ff9
  3. Missing Apex Coins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Apex Coins: I spent $40 on apex coins and never received them. I was charged for the purchase and xbox even gave me the notification to confirm my purchase. I contacted EA help with an email and they still...
  4. I brought ea apex coins and haven't received them what do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I brought ea apex coins and haven't received them what do I do?: I brought the points £7.19 and haven't received any 49fdb3b0-107f-49c2-a942-602d5ab00178
  5. Missing Apex Coins on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Apex Coins on Xbox Series X: Hello, community, I am here to share my experience with purchasing in-game currency on Apex Legends. Long story short, I have been part of the Apex community since S1 and have spent a hefty amount...
  6. Xbox apex coin bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox apex coin bug: Hello, My name is Daniel, Today I purchased some apex coins on my favourite game Apex Legends however these coins have not appeared in my account so in conclusion, there has been an error,...
  7. Apex Legends Coin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex Legends Coin: Dün gece Microsoft üzerinden 1000 apex coins aldım , Fakat Hala Ne kod geldi nede Origins'deki apex hesabıma coins geldi -[Translation - Last night I bought 1000 apex coins from Microsoft, But...
  8. Can I reedem 2 faulty Apex coin buy?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I reedem 2 faulty Apex coin buy?: Hi, I just bought 2 Apex coin packs, 2 x 1 000 Apex coins. I thought I would recieve them on Origin but it seems I have bought it to my XBOX-account but we dont have XBOX only PC. Can this be...
  9. Never recieved Apex Coin Pack.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never recieved Apex Coin Pack.: I have yet to receive any coins that are purchased on Apex legends. I requested A refund or at least the coins and was denied by Microsoft due to the no refund policy on the coin packs. I...
  10. Xbox Live for $1 + Apex 1000 Coin Redemption Question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live for $1 + Apex 1000 Coin Redemption Question: Hello, I've tried to look for an answer but nothing clear cut came up. I purchased the 1 dollar Xbox Live membership in order to receive 1000 APEX coins. I was wondering when the code would be...