[AoM] Agents of Malice Destiny Clan | New Clan Recruiting

Discus and support [AoM] Agents of Malice Destiny Clan | New Clan Recruiting in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [View:http://i.imgur.com/r694dJW.jpg:550:0] Greeting Gaurdians Who are Agents of Malice? We are a new clan/group for Destiny, we were sick of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tattastic, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Tattastic
    Tattastic Guest

[View:http://i.imgur.com/r694dJW.jpg:550:0]

Greeting Gaurdians

Who are Agents of Malice?

We are a new clan/group for Destiny, we were sick of depending on LFG to look for players, so we decided to create a group/clan.We are a group for players 18 years old plus, as we are looking to keep a group for older players. We are also open for members of
    any nationality, and hope to build a group of diverse members.

One thing that we do not care about at AoM is how skilled you are as a player, we are here for players who want to enjoy playing their games with both old and new friends. As a group we are looking to cover all aspects made available by Bungie on the both
    PvE and PvP. So basically AoM are all about being sociable, having fun, talking and meeting new players on Destiny.

Other benefits of AoM.

Our own website/forum at Web Server's Default Page

AoM TV - Youtube channel (example channel video at the top).

Friendly community for older and casual gamers, who just want to have a laugh while playing games.

No level requirement, we welcome old and new player a like (we all started at the point of being new to the game).

If we sound right for you feel free to message me on XBOX Live () and join on our forum at the link provided above and introduce yourself.

You can also join our bungie group/clan page - Agents of Malice Forum - Groups | Bungie.net

*Please note, we have only just launched today, so as you can see the forum is very sparce of post and members, the only way to change this is to get some people joining us (hence the recruitment post), so please do not let this deter you, and help to start
    getting us active and busy [AoM] Agents of Malice Destiny Clan | New Clan Recruiting :)

Also depending on hoe thr group grows we will look at getting us going on Line Messenger.

(AoM Admin)

:)

Tattastic, Dec 29, 2015
  2. StarKi113R13
    StarKi113R13 Guest
    looking for clan//destiny//xbone

Knights of Mordor is recruiting! send me a message if your interested [AoM] Agents of Malice Destiny Clan | New Clan Recruiting :) we're a new clan that looking to have fun for destiny and other games to come!

StarKi113R13, Dec 29, 2015
  3. I Jonessyy I
    I Jonessyy I Guest
    BiO Gaming is Recruiting!

good luck in recruiting new clan members, the very best of luck to you and your clan in the future!!!!!

I Jonessyy I, Dec 29, 2015
  4. StarKi113R13 Win User

looking for clan//destiny//xbone

Knights of Mordor is recruiting! send me a message if your interested :) we're a new clan that looking to have fun for destiny and other games to come!
  5. I Jonessyy I Win User

Bad Company 10 year clan recruiting GB players and clan wars players.

good luck in recruiting new clan members, the very best of luck to you and your clan in the future!! good luck with you're clan in future :)
  6. I Jonessyy I Win User

DARK ORDER OF THE SITH EMPIRE IS RECRUITING !!!

good luck in recruiting new clan members, the very best of luck to you and your clan in the future!!!!!!
  7. I Jonessyy I Win User

BiO Gaming is Recruiting!

good luck in recruiting new clan members, the very best of luck to you and your clan in the future!!!!!
  8. I Jonessyy I Win User

Join PBnJ Gaming 21+

good luck in recruiting new clan members, the very best of luck to you and your clan in the future!!
Thema:

1. [AoM] Agents of Malice Destiny Clan | New Clan Recruiting - Similar Threads - AoM Agents Malice

2. Contacting an Agent and Remote Play on Mac

in XBoX on Windows
    Contacting an Agent and Remote Play on Mac: I liked my new Xbox Series S. Bang for every buck and better than its competitor on various categories. However, I am disappointed with Microsoft Xbox support. It is impossible to get in touch...
  3. Xbox Agent threatened me

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Agent threatened me: So long story short I contacted Xbox support via phone last night for assistance with an issue. The first agent I spoke with didn’t take me seriously and proceeded to mock and make fun of me over...
  4. Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent: My Xbox X 3 months old would not update games or update console, I performed a full reset as suggested and now it will not allow account sign in. A circle appears and then it just goes back to you...
  5. How do I get a supervisor to call me I was hung up on by an agent names al

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get a supervisor to call me I was hung up on by an agent names al: My product is faulty and you owe me a refund I'm paying a 2 year loan and the warranty was only 1 year? My product fails immediately after warranty expires proving you sold me a inferior product I...
  6. Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?: I've had an ongoing issue with the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox where it keeps telling me to update my consoles location, causing me to lose my streak. I finally got some help via a live chat...
  7. Game missing from Account | Customer Service agents keeps disconnecting the call

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game missing from Account | Customer Service agents keeps disconnecting the call: I am actually shocked that a trillion dollar company could be crooks and hire such intentionally incompetent people. I bought Kinect Sports Rivals in 2021 to ensure I have a game to play using the...
  8. direct contact to xbox agent needed

in XBoX Accessibility
    direct contact to xbox agent needed: i have an account that ive had for 15+ years. i cant get any access to the email anymore and it cant be recovered (i have tried many times) the account in question still has my subscription that...
  9. Can I please talk to any live agents?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I please talk to any live agents?: My account got hacked and all the info was changed, can I get to talk to live support? 21049b63-e977-4ea1-a943-94b387bc25b8
  10. How can I speak to a live agent due to unauthorized charges to my bank account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I speak to a live agent due to unauthorized charges to my bank account: There were chargers made to my account 32e46896-9b5c-441b-9005-ed922cfc5c7a