AOE4 wont start propper. Errorcode: C00T01R-3X-01 52656C6903B1

Discus and support AOE4 wont start propper. Errorcode: C00T01R-3X-01 52656C6903B1 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I wanna start AOE4 but a errormessage appears containbg the code "C00T01R-3X-01 52656C6903B1". I am logged into the xbox-app. Pls help me, I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mrTHUeN, Feb 11, 2023.

1. mrTHUeN
    mrTHUeN Guest

I wanna start AOE4 but a errormessage appears containbg the code "C00T01R-3X-01 52656C6903B1".

I am logged into the xbox-app.

Pls help me, I have this issue now for a year and I really wanna finish the campaign.

AOE4 wont start propper. Errorcode: C00T01R-3X-01 52656C6903B1 [​IMG]

:)

mrTHUeN, Feb 11, 2023
  2. iTsFx Win User

Hi, I'm Felipe, an expert and customer like you. I''m here to help.

I'm sorry to hear that you're encountering this error with Age of Empires IV (AOE4). The error code you're seeing (C00T01R-3X-01 52656C6903B1) is not a recognized error code by Microsoft or Xbox, which suggests it might be a game-specific issue.

Here are a few steps that might help you resolve this issue:

Verify game files: Go to the Xbox app, select the game, and then select Manage game. Select Verify to make sure that the game files are not corrupted.

Update drivers: Make sure your graphics card and other relevant drivers are up-to-date. You can download the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website.

Restart the system: Sometimes, restarting the system can resolve issues related to the game.

Reinstall the game: If the issue persists, try reinstalling the game.

If none of these steps help, you can try reaching out to Microsoft or Xbox support for further assistance. They might have additional suggestions that can help you resolve this issue.
  3. WPAK Win User

Cant check my billing adress on xbox (Microsoft website sends a code to a e-mail that doesnt exist)?

4. FearedNightmare Win User

27f8f80f1eaf47199e8cc0d6d5db205e Error code

Hello

Could you copy the complete error it gave you because the string of characters you posted does not contain a valid errorcode. Errorcodes should start with "0X"
  5. Goatsnatcher Win User

Xbox Live Account Was Hijacked

Phished..... Good and propper.
  6. FearedNightmare Win User

Gold Membership....

Hello

Do you get a specific errorcode after you try entering it ? The errorcode should start with 0x followed by number, letters or a mix of both

PLEASE DO NOT ENTER YOUR 25 DIGIT CODE
Thema:

1. AOE4 wont start propper. Errorcode: C00T01R-3X-01 52656C6903B1 - Similar Threads - AOE4 wont start

2. Xbox One elite controller constant blinking light and wont connect after disrupted...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One elite controller constant blinking light and wont connect after disrupted...: was doing a controller firmware update when my controller disconnected from the charger causing the update to stop, leaving my Xbox home button flashing and controller unresponsive. Have changed...
  3. Hey so I just installed aoe4 on my Xbox series and it's fully downloaded and updated and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey so I just installed aoe4 on my Xbox series and it's fully downloaded and updated and...: I don't understand why because nothing is downloading 9e904a99-4a9c-47dd-8298-2c64e426fd66
  4. AOE4 has stopped loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AOE4 has stopped loading: Hi There, AOE4 has stopped working since the weekend and it's been working fine right from the beginning. Windows 10 and purchased from Microsoft/Xbox. Done nothing to the system. Tried all of...
  5. Help Please - I cant Download AOE4 and I have Game Pass Ultimate (Active)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help Please - I cant Download AOE4 and I have Game Pass Ultimate (Active): When I go to download the game it tells me: "is rated above the restrictions set on this account" to install it ask an adult to download it Note : I have 29 years Old [img]...
  6. error 0x80070032 - FH5 and AOE4 Wont Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error 0x80070032 - FH5 and AOE4 Wont Update: I've got ultimate game pass and have been playing FH5 and AOE4 recently no problem. Then last week i got this odd error when the games got an update, saying "error 0x80070032". Since then, I've...
  7. 0x8007007E Error When Installing AOE4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x8007007E Error When Installing AOE4: I've been trying to install AOE4 the past several days, and I constantly receive an error (0x8007007e). Upon retrying the install it instantly stops and gives the error prompt again, and upon...
  8. Cannot run any apps downloaded with Xbox Gamepass (AOE4, FH5)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot run any apps downloaded with Xbox Gamepass (AOE4, FH5): Tried booting the following apps, and have received the following errors: Age Of Empires IV: [img] Forza Horizon 5: [img] I am logged in via the Microsoft Store, and the Xbox app. This...
  9. AOE4 Won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AOE4 Won't install: Last night I was able to to install AOE4 but decided to wait until today because I didn't want to leave my PC on the whole night. When I tried to install it today it will begin the installation,...
  10. Unable to preload AOE4 and FH5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to preload AOE4 and FH5: Hi, I am trying to preload AOE4 and FH5 from the xbox app on my PC as part of Gamepass Ultimate. I am getting the following error 0x87e00017. I am on windows 11 and latest Xbox app is installed....