aoe2de stutters

Discus and support aoe2de stutters in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; aoe2de stutters during multiplayer games but not when playing single player, i have 300mbps internet and a very high end laptop gaming pc RYzen 5600H... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nathan wilkinson, May 26, 2023.

1. aoe2de stutters

aoe2de stutters during multiplayer games but not when playing single player, i have 300mbps internet and a very high end laptop gaming pc RYzen 5600H graphics and 16gb ram. i have lowered refresh rate of the screen and lowered the graphics res but this has made no difference

i have removed and reinstalled the game, there are no other applications running,

the game is unplayable online

:)

nathan wilkinson, May 26, 2023
  2. nathan wilkinson Win User

aoe2de stutters

Sorry this turned out to be an issue at my isp; very short duration drops.

Please cancel this request
  3. nathan wilkinson Win User

aoe2de stutters

Hi :) thankyou!!

Yes I do mean the game you refer to; I’m playing via the Xbox app

Any pointers you can offer are much appreciated thankyou
  4. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

aoe2de stutters

You're welcome and I understand! If you don't have any more questions, feel free to choose a rating, and have a great day!
  5. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

aoe2de stutters

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help. I just want to confirm, by aoe2de do you mean Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition?

Also, may I know which platform are you playing the game, is it on Steam or Xbox app?
  6. dadly1 Win User

Software gift recipient hasn't received his email or code

My gift recipient hasn't responded to my question about whether or not the gift was ever received in another mailbox, but I was able to log in to Microsoft and acquire the serial number or code for the software AoE2DE, so I told him how to get the gift
    from the Microsoft Store. Thanks for your suggestions!
Thema:

aoe2de stutters

1. aoe2de stutters - Similar Threads - aoe2de stutters

2. Playing gamepass on my gaming laptop keeps stuttering.

in XBoX on Windows
    Playing gamepass on my gaming laptop keeps stuttering.: Hi guys! I have an issue with my gaming laptop. When I play gamepass cloud games or installed on my ssd it stutters really bad and cannot play games at all. I was able to before but ever since I...
  3. Audio Stuttering on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio Stuttering on my Xbox Series X: So, I have already read a few threads about their Xbox Series S and X having audio stuttering. With all the threads I have read, I have also tried the ideas that people have suggested to correct...
  4. Please fix mouse stuttering with small inputs

in XboX Insiders
    Please fix mouse stuttering with small inputs: Hello , so I’ve been having a problem with my mouse stuttering when doing small inputs. I found this article with a lot of views clearly showing people have the same issue. I’ve done everything...
  5. Every Game Stutters On My New PC RTX 4060 i5-12400F

in XBoX on Windows
    Every Game Stutters On My New PC RTX 4060 i5-12400F: Hi, I got my new pc a month ago and i noticed that in every game I turn on I have the same issue. In every game i have good FPS but everytime it drops like 5-10 fps and it makes my game stutter. I...
  6. Why are games on my hdd stuttering constantly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are games on my hdd stuttering constantly?: I understand this isn't necessarily microsofts products but I thought this would be a good place to go. Games on my Hdd are extremely slow and keep stuttering. It's a brand new hdd. Seagate...
  7. My audio keeps on either stuttering really bad or sounding fine

in XboX Insiders
    My audio keeps on either stuttering really bad or sounding fine: I bought a new headset and controller to try to tackle this issue and the controller definitely did reduce the occurrence yet it still happens where my audio keeps on stuttering really badly at...
  8. Xbox Series X has glitchy/stuttering audio with headphones when on a menu, or in an app...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X has glitchy/stuttering audio with headphones when on a menu, or in an app...: My Xbox Series X randomly started having glitchy or stuttering audio issues a few months ago, but only on menus, but now i realized that it effects apps as well (like Spotify, YouTube, etc)...
  9. Windows 11 Dolby Atmos app with Xbox Controller 3.5mm headphones stuttering in games only

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows 11 Dolby Atmos app with Xbox Controller 3.5mm headphones stuttering in games only: Windows 11 Xbox Controller connected via the xbox wireless adapter Headset connected via the controller's 3.5mm jack Dolby Atmos enabled for headphones There is audio stuttering in visually...
  10. Is it normal for series x fan to stutter when turning on console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it normal for series x fan to stutter when turning on console?: Hey I have recently gotten a new series x console and have really been enjoying my time with it, but I notice when I turn on the console my fan will stutter for a second before going to a stable...