AOE2 DE - Dawn of the Dukes DLC is installed but new civs and campaign still locked (xbox...

Discus and support AOE2 DE - Dawn of the Dukes DLC is installed but new civs and campaign still locked (xbox... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried to uninstall and reinstall several times but with no success. 8b623a35-f354-42ff-9ffb-2755fca7e245 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by david fligelstone, May 21, 2023.

1. AOE2 DE - Dawn of the Dukes DLC is installed but new civs and campaign still locked (xbox...

I have tried to uninstall and reinstall several times but with no success.

:)

david fligelstone, May 21, 2023
  2. david fligelstone Win User

AOE2 DE - Dawn of the Dukes DLC is installed but new civs and campaign still locked (xbox app on PC)

Hi Kimmy,

I dont have other games, but to check this I installed one and it is the same.

[​IMG]
  3. Kimmy_24 Win User

AOE2 DE - Dawn of the Dukes DLC is installed but new civs and campaign still locked (xbox app on PC)

I appreciate you trying the steps, David. Kindly try repairing the game again. If it persists, select Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features. Find the App named "Gaming Services" then select the Advanced options link under the name of the app (some apps don't have this option). On the page that opens, select Reset. Do the same process with Xbox app.
  4. david fligelstone Win User

Hi Kimmy, I have done the above but still the issue is there. I can now see the games and the DLC in the windows store which i couldnt before but the DLC is not activated in game
  5. Kimmy_24 Win User

Oh got it! Kindly delete all files in C:\Users\User_name\AppData\Local\Packages \Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache, and then reboot your pc.

This will only rescan all your downloaded files in just a few minutes then will let you launch the game.
  6. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, David. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Let’s try some steps to isolate the issue. Kindly open the Xbox app for Windows.

In My Library, select the game title.

Select the More options (…) button and choose Manage.

Select Files and then Verify and repair.
Thema:

AOE2 DE - Dawn of the Dukes DLC is installed but new civs and campaign still locked (xbox...

1. AOE2 DE - Dawn of the Dukes DLC is installed but new civs and campaign still locked (xbox... - Similar Threads - AOE2 Dawn Dukes

2. Aoe2 Definitive edition multiplayer button greyed out!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Aoe2 Definitive edition multiplayer button greyed out!: Hello Microsoft, age of empires ii definitive will not let me play multiplayer(The button is greyed out.) I am part of a family on Microsoft family safety as a child, and all of the multiplayer...
  3. AoE2:DE can't start after forced update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AoE2:DE can't start after forced update.: Last night my laptop received a forced update. The toolbar icon for "Age of Empires 2:definitive edition" has changed to a dark gray square and when i click it just opens a "Gaming Services" app,...
  4. How can I change my AOE2 account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I change my AOE2 account?: I want change my Xbox account on Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition. But I don't know how I can do this. 62841574-6e73-4374-a789-fcdd60d07c0e
  5. AoE2 Multiplayer between Windows 10 and Steam

in XBoX on Windows
    AoE2 Multiplayer between Windows 10 and Steam: I have been trying to setup a multiplayer game with a mix of Microsoft and Steam players on Age of Empires 2. I have two copies of the game; Account 1 – purchased through Microsoft store and...
  6. AoE2: DE User Privilege Error

in XBoX on Windows
    AoE2: DE User Privilege Error: stopped working last night, said maintenance, so tried this morning. still not working. 2945e68c-7512-4174-b94d-157001febfc8
  7. I can't connect to xbox live servers on AOE2 DEF with my own WiFi.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't connect to xbox live servers on AOE2 DEF with my own WiFi.: I've recently bought sea of thieves and AOE2 DEF ed but i cannot connect to xbox live servers my WiFi is bugged against it my brother has no issues connecting on his XBOX one but my laptop seems...
  8. AoE2:Definitive Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    AoE2:Definitive Edition: Recently installed this via xbox game pass on PC My problem is that I can't seem to install the HD Graphics pack - it's like the app doesn't recognize that I "have" the game, any solutions?:(...
  9. Difficulties downloading AoE2 DE

in XBoX on Windows
    Difficulties downloading AoE2 DE: I bought AoE2 DE in Microsoft Store last year, I downloaded and installed, at that time, and work perfectly. However, last month, during the process of cleaning my PC, by Cleaning I mean...
  10. AOE2 DE - multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AOE2 DE - multiplayer: It has been a week now: I can never create a Lobby on Age of Empires II DE. When I do, it is NEVER visible by third players. FIX THIS bdfee180-b0fb-44ba-bae1-3843b30d5ef4