Anzeige Bug? bin insider im Alpha ring

Discus and support Anzeige Bug? bin insider im Alpha ring in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; ich bin seit 5 Jahren Member von Gamepass und hatte eine Zeitlang den 5 Jahres Abzeichen aber seit Freitag ist er auf 3 ist das ein Bug? danke im... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Unfair_Acadia_387, Aug 10, 2026.

  1. Anzeige Bug? bin insider im Alpha ring


    ich bin seit 5 Jahren Member von Gamepass und hatte eine Zeitlang den 5 Jahres Abzeichen aber seit Freitag ist er auf 3 ist das ein Bug? danke im voraus!

    submitted by /u/Unfair_Acadia_387
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Unfair_Acadia_387, Aug 10, 2026
    #1
  2. H3PA80R Win User

    Updates

    Je nach dem in welchem Preview Ring du drin bist gibt es häufig Updates. Ich bin selbst im Alpha Ring und hab da regelmäßig Updates. Es kann auch vorkommen, das die Updates täglich stattfinden. Im Insider Programm werden neue Dinge versucht und auch regelmäßig
    bekannte Fehler mit den Updates ausgebessert.

    Wenn dir die Updates zu viel sind, kannst du den Ring wechseln oder auch jederzeit aus dem Insider Programm austreten. Wenn du nicht im Insider Programm bist hast du im Regelfall zwei Updates pro Jahr. Einmal im Frühling und einmal im Herbst.
  3. zl DiviNe lz Win User

    Xbox OS Issues

    As an Insiders You gotta make a report for all the bugs You see, You must be in Alpha Ring, this ring is the most unstable, but not more than Alpha Skip Ahead, when You decided to join the Insider Program You knew there were a lot of bugs in the preview
    OS, You can change another Ring, Beta, Delta or Omega, but the most stable of them is the Omega ring, now it's You who decid which ring You Will choose to recieve updates or If You Will choose to recieve updates like a normal user.
  4. Buachaill Dona Win User

    How get alpha/alpha skip head ?

    We Beta ring insiders don't wait that long to get updates after Alpha ring. Just keep giving good feedback about bugs and features, and I'm sure you'll be invited soon.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

    Xbox Alpha program.

    I know a few gamers that enjoys the Alpha ring of the Insiders program.

    They have 2 consoles that they use. One for the insider builds as it can have many bugs that will cause issues with gameplay. The other one just for playing games on.
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

    Xbox One S Blu Ray playing

    Are you on the insiders program because that sounds famikiar to a bug I have but is because I am on the alpha ring of the xbox so by the time it gets a main strem update it should be fixed...
Thema:

Anzeige Bug? bin insider im Alpha ring

Loading...
  1. Anzeige Bug? bin insider im Alpha ring - Similar Threads - Anzeige Bug bin

  2. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  3. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  4. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  5. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  6. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  9. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  10. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...