anyway to transfer Lightfall preorder to my pc or get a refund.

Discus and support anyway to transfer Lightfall preorder to my pc or get a refund. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so I bought destiny 2 light fall preorder for my Xbox and wanted to get it for my pc, anyway I can get it transferred. all the "contact Microsoft" just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mastermindx73, Feb 25, 2023.

1. anyway to transfer Lightfall preorder to my pc or get a refund.

so I bought destiny 2 light fall preorder for my Xbox and wanted to get it for my pc, anyway I can get it transferred. all the "contact Microsoft" just keeps loading endlessly

:)

mastermindx73, Feb 25, 2023
  2. vvCrispy Win User

I pre-ordered destiny 2 lightfall with all xbox account credit, but it still hasn't taken it off of my account like it's supposed to.

Im having the same issue as him but whenever i try to preorder lightfall with the 100$ in microsoft credit i get the message "oops, not sure what happened there. please try again later." and it doesnt allow me to buy it. Please help.
  3. Francia J. Win User

lightfall refund

4. Mitz Elpik Win User

lightfall refund

So I followed the instructions, put in the request, and two weeks ago I got an email saying I would be refunded within 5 business days. Have heard nothing back and there has been no changes to the account
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Destiny 2 - Light Fall

All the expansions that are available for Destiny 2 on PC are also available for Xbox, and will include Lightfall at launch too.
  6. Georges C. Win User

Destiny 2 Lightfall preorder

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello LojiqwitTruth, as this forum is open to the public and unfortunately, as independent consultants, we do not have access to some data or your account, we cannot specify the real reason or accurately verify this issue at your preorder.

To effectively clarify this issue, it is necessary to contact Microsoft support directly via chat using the link below so that they can help you.

Go to: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

See the bottom left part of the page and make sure that the page has the correct region that you are in (ex: United States - English for USA)

If not, click on it then select the correct region that you are in.

Check and confirm that you are within the available time of support under Contact times.

Click Contact us

Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

On the page, see the provided support articles that may help you with your concern. Click See contact options if further assistance is needed.

On the next page, select either Chat online or Request a call option then follow or enter the needed details.
Thema:

anyway to transfer Lightfall preorder to my pc or get a refund.

1. anyway to transfer Lightfall preorder to my pc or get a refund. - Similar Threads - anyway transfer Lightfall

2. is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?: trying to get some clips and make a video but the quality is sooo bad from the xbx app anybody know how to get more clear clips or a way i can get them on pc? 8e439341-1bf7-4b53-8676-ccb36739db1b
  3. Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?: I don't want the "open spotify". Just everything above it, is this possible, or is there an alternative widget? Example: https://i.imgur.com/nFqwDV0.png submitted by /u/CCEShieldIsReady...
  4. My code doesn't work I don't have receipt anyway Xbox support can help

in XBoX on Windows
    My code doesn't work I don't have receipt anyway Xbox support can help: I tried serval times entering the code it does not work I no longer have receipt can Xbox hook me up ce998e8c-4b21-4e47-a71b-a2596623bcf8
  5. Remnant 2 Main character with 80 hours just got deleted off the gamepass version..Anyway to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remnant 2 Main character with 80 hours just got deleted off the gamepass version..Anyway to...: im playing remnant 2 on gamepass. got 80 hours in...collected all items in yeasha and losomn. just got the cube gun and enigma..went today to play more..my controller has back buttons and tried to...
  6. Anyway to save my Xbox clips without having physical access to it?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to save my Xbox clips without having physical access to it?: I am currently travelling and my Xbox is back in my hometown. Is there anyway for me to be able to save my clips? I can see them all when I open up my Xbox app on my phone. Other than saving all...
  7. My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back?: My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back? I also want to let you know that it was tied with my Minecraft Java account, so is it possible to get...
  8. Son used Nba2k24 digital code under my account and not his? Anyway to transfer the perks?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Son used Nba2k24 digital code under my account and not his? Anyway to transfer the perks?: I bought my son the mamba edition of nba2k24 for Christmas. When entering the code he put it under my name and not his. The mamba edition comes with a lot of vc, myteam points, and other perks...
  9. Anyway to transfer SIMS 4 (plus paid for add Ons) to PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyway to transfer SIMS 4 (plus paid for add Ons) to PC?: Hello! I recently bought a HP envy inspire laptop (not sure if that matters) and saw that I can connect my Xbox One to it! I connected it and noticed that the Sims 4 didn't transfer over to my PC....
  10. Anyway to transfer Live Gold to a newly created Xbox Live account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to transfer Live Gold to a newly created Xbox Live account?: I created a Live account and was assigned a name tag that I don't want. I tried changing it and I'm being charged for the change. I contacted Xbox support and the agent told me under my account,...