Anyway to raise the deadzone boundaries in halo infinite?

Discus and support Anyway to raise the deadzone boundaries in halo infinite? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried through settings and didn't see anything. "deathless" mode still kills you up there. And forge doesnt seem to have any settings I am seeing.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NelsonStack, May 21, 2023.

1. NelsonStack
    NelsonStack Guest

I tried through settings and didn't see anything. "deathless" mode still kills you up there. And forge doesnt seem to have any settings I am seeing. Anything I missed? Thanks. (if theres a dedicated halo infinite forum sorry).

*** moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox on Windows ***

:)

NelsonStack, May 21, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello NelsonStack,

Thank you for getting back with the thread.

Any concerns related to in-game is best address directly to the game developer support team.

Thank you for your kind understanding.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. NelsonStack Win User

Halowaypoint.com shut down to the public forums. lol. It was a mess.
  4. Tomm_A Win User

Hello NelsonStack,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

It appears that the issue you are describing here is in-game specific issue and best address to the game developer support team. We will help you how to get there.

You may check the FAQ's for the game and player guide that are taken from the game developer support or you may submit a ticket directly.

To submit a ticket, follow the steps below:

• go to this link: How to Submit a Halo Support Ticket – Halo Support (halowaypoint.com)
    • Visit the current Known Issues article for the game and check to see if your issue is already listed.
      • If your issue is listed, no further action is needed. We are aware of the problem and working on it.
      • If your issue is not listed, follow the next step.
    • Scroll to the bottom of any article and click the Submit a ticket button below the “Was this article helpful?” feedback area:

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. AmogusSus69 Win User

Halo Infinite - Xbox App "Welcome Back" sign-in popup breaks the game

You are a lifesaver. I couldn't play Halo Infinite for MONTHS!!! I've had to play AMONG US day and night for the past six weeks while trying to solve this issue. Thank you for your help!! You deserve a raise!
  6. Noble 29 Win User

Credit Cap Question

The cR cap is in place to stop boosting. Just the same as you can get banned for being AFK or having a guest play with you who AFK's.

~

Anyway, the cR cap was actually a subject in last week's
    Halo Bulletin
    . They aren't removing the cR cap, but they ARE raising it once the December playlist update goes live. It's unclear how much they're raising it by, but they're raising it nonetheless.
Thema:

1. Anyway to raise the deadzone boundaries in halo infinite? - Similar Threads - Anyway raise deadzone

2. is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?: trying to get some clips and make a video but the quality is sooo bad from the xbx app anybody know how to get more clear clips or a way i can get them on pc? 8e439341-1bf7-4b53-8676-ccb36739db1b
  3. Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?: I don't want the "open spotify". Just everything above it, is this possible, or is there an alternative widget? Example: https://i.imgur.com/nFqwDV0.png submitted by /u/CCEShieldIsReady...
  4. My code doesn't work I don't have receipt anyway Xbox support can help

in XBoX on Windows
    My code doesn't work I don't have receipt anyway Xbox support can help: I tried serval times entering the code it does not work I no longer have receipt can Xbox hook me up ce998e8c-4b21-4e47-a71b-a2596623bcf8
  5. Remnant 2 Main character with 80 hours just got deleted off the gamepass version..Anyway to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remnant 2 Main character with 80 hours just got deleted off the gamepass version..Anyway to...: im playing remnant 2 on gamepass. got 80 hours in...collected all items in yeasha and losomn. just got the cube gun and enigma..went today to play more..my controller has back buttons and tried to...
  6. Anyway to save my Xbox clips without having physical access to it?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to save my Xbox clips without having physical access to it?: I am currently travelling and my Xbox is back in my hometown. Is there anyway for me to be able to save my clips? I can see them all when I open up my Xbox app on my phone. Other than saving all...
  7. My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back?: My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back? I also want to let you know that it was tied with my Minecraft Java account, so is it possible to get...
  8. My microsoft account has been hacked is there anyway I can get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account has been hacked is there anyway I can get it back?: Hi, I created a new account just for this as the person who hacked me changed all my information. Starting today I received multiple emails saying that there was unusual sign-in activity going on...
  9. Is there anyway to sign out of my console from the app?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there anyway to sign out of my console from the app?: My apartment was robbed a few nights ago and my Xbox was stolen along with almost all of my other electronics but I’m trying to sign out of my console account from the Xbox app, is this possible?...
  10. Is there anyway I can get another appeal?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I can get another appeal?: I applied for an Appeal yesterday and it got denied but I only put an apology but now that I think about it, it was way to harsh. Is there anyway I can call an actual person and not a bot or get...