Anyway to keep shared screenshots and videos visible after deleting from xbox network

Discus and support Anyway to keep shared screenshots and videos visible after deleting from xbox network in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Yo microsoft. This is 2021. I want to delete my clips and screenshots from the xbox network aka cloud storage without deleting my prior posts. It... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by thrifty kiwipie, Nov 4, 2021.

1. Anyway to keep shared screenshots and videos visible after deleting from xbox network

Yo microsoft. This is 2021. I want to delete my clips and screenshots from the xbox network aka cloud storage without deleting my prior posts. It defeats the purpose when you run out of storage to record, delete a clip or screenshot only for the post you shared gets deleted as well. Microsoft step your game up and increase storage like google. Or make it so that clips and screenshots shared dont rely on owner to keep a meta file somewhere on the cloud storage to be visible. Because what if they want to record more? Anyone figure a way around this?

:)

thrifty kiwipie, Nov 4, 2021
  2. thrifty kiwipie Win User

Anyway to keep shared screenshots and videos visible after deleting from xbox network

Thanks. Thats what im doing in the meantime uploading them to my onedrive. just going to have to deal with it until xbox decides to increase their limit. doesnt resolve the issue remaining that the online shared clip/history gets deleted from the internet. Clubs, messages, discussions. Pretty much the social aspect of it. Friends who previously commented/shared or viewed them will no longer be able to see the post/clip/screenshot.
  3. SammyVS Win User

Yep. I don't know if this is in their plans, it's already an absurd amount of data to store.
  4. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor

How are you?

You can upload up to 10 GB of captures to the Xbox network. Once you reach those limits, you’ll need to delete existing captures to upload new ones.

Any game clip or screenshot uploaded to the Xbox network that gets no views in 30 days will be deleted. Viewing it yourself counts as a view and saves a capture from deletion.

Captures that don't get uploaded to the Xbox network will remain on the console they were recorded on.

You can also store your screenshots and videos on your PC, OneDrive, and your phone.
  5. Catherine Cus. Win User

Windows 10 Xbox App Not Sharing Captures After Uploaded

You're right about that. Xbox checks uploaded content for violations of the
    Xbox Live Code of Conduct
    . There may be a delay before your clip or screenshot is visible to anyone else.

Meanwhile, we suggest sharing your captures on other social networks or by email. Here are the steps:

1. From the Xbox app, select Open folder under the clip you want to share, and it will open File Explorer where that video is saved.
    2. Use the website or app for the social media network to share the clip or screenshot.

Don't hesitate to get back to us if you have other questions.
  6. FreakRoach Win User

Shared files from Xboxone

Once you start an upload from your console to OneDrive, the videos and pictures to be uploaded are added to a queue and uploaded in the background. After a while they should be visible in OneDrive.

Game clips will be available in Videos folder and then in a folder named Xbox Game DVR. Screenshots will be under folder named Xbox Screenshots inside Pictures folder. You can obviously try to search the term "xbox" in your onedrive.
Thema:

1. Anyway to keep shared screenshots and videos visible after deleting from xbox network - Similar Threads - Anyway keep shared

2. is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?: trying to get some clips and make a video but the quality is sooo bad from the xbx app anybody know how to get more clear clips or a way i can get them on pc? 8e439341-1bf7-4b53-8676-ccb36739db1b
  3. Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?: I don't want the "open spotify". Just everything above it, is this possible, or is there an alternative widget? Example: https://i.imgur.com/nFqwDV0.png submitted by /u/CCEShieldIsReady...
  4. My code doesn't work I don't have receipt anyway Xbox support can help

in XBoX on Windows
    My code doesn't work I don't have receipt anyway Xbox support can help: I tried serval times entering the code it does not work I no longer have receipt can Xbox hook me up ce998e8c-4b21-4e47-a71b-a2596623bcf8
  5. Remnant 2 Main character with 80 hours just got deleted off the gamepass version..Anyway to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remnant 2 Main character with 80 hours just got deleted off the gamepass version..Anyway to...: im playing remnant 2 on gamepass. got 80 hours in...collected all items in yeasha and losomn. just got the cube gun and enigma..went today to play more..my controller has back buttons and tried to...
  6. Anyway to save my Xbox clips without having physical access to it?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to save my Xbox clips without having physical access to it?: I am currently travelling and my Xbox is back in my hometown. Is there anyway for me to be able to save my clips? I can see them all when I open up my Xbox app on my phone. Other than saving all...
  7. My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back?: My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back? I also want to let you know that it was tied with my Minecraft Java account, so is it possible to get...
  8. Is there anyway to get rid of the 12 character Xbox one gamertag and keep the 15 character...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to get rid of the 12 character Xbox one gamertag and keep the 15 character...: It's really annoying having 2 Gamertags, I want to get rid of the 12 character gamertag and only have the 360 15 digit gamer tag. Most of the posts are old but they had said if you change it on...
  9. Anyway to keep shared screenshots and videos visible after deleting from xbox network

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Anyway to keep shared screenshots and videos visible after deleting from xbox network: Yo microsoft. This is 2021. I want to delete my clips and screenshots from the xbox network aka cloud storage without deleting my prior posts. It defeats the purpose when you run out of storage to...
  10. Anyway to remove these icons? They keep coming back up.

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to remove these icons? They keep coming back up.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Budlesss [link] [comments]