Anyway to help free up a doublenat error ?

Discus and support Anyway to help free up a doublenat error ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Getting the DoubleNat - Error . Says I’m using IPv4 and IPv6 . Any way I can get some help to open it up? I’m using a gateway Aswell.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RandoVari, Nov 30, 2022.

1. RandoVari
    RandoVari Guest

Getting the DoubleNat - Error . Says I’m using IPv4 and IPv6 . Any way I can get some help to open it up? I’m using a gateway Aswell.

:)

RandoVari, Nov 30, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Randovari

You can try the suggestions from these articles in order to fix your double NAT type:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

https://www.technewstoday.com/double-nat-detected/

This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, sure!
    Usually that does the trick

Keep me posted if necessary
  4. RandoVari Win User

Thanks for the info and hope this will get the results I want . Will return after looking further into the article .
  5. Gamer of Xbox Win User

DoubleNAT

Not it but the help is appreciated.
  6. Gamer of Xbox Win User

DoubleNAT

Not the current issue but duly noted.
Thema:

1. Anyway to help free up a doublenat error ? - Similar Threads - Anyway help free

2. My code doesn't work I don't have receipt anyway Xbox support can help

in XBoX on Windows
    My code doesn't work I don't have receipt anyway Xbox support can help: I tried serval times entering the code it does not work I no longer have receipt can Xbox hook me up ce998e8c-4b21-4e47-a71b-a2596623bcf8
  3. Can someone help me with this issue, if not is there anyway I can get a refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone help me with this issue, if not is there anyway I can get a refund?: I recently purchased Forza Horizon 5 on the Xbox app for my PC, Since I've bought it I've spent countless hours trying to join one of my friends. I can join their convoy and they can join mine but...
  4. Xbox game pass charged my account twice, is there anyway to get help on this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox game pass charged my account twice, is there anyway to get help on this?: Xbox game pass charged my account twice, is there anyway to get help on this? ad155df0-3464-43a5-aafe-e8908dbf6a13
  5. Is there anyway someone can help me get my hacked account back please and thank you

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway someone can help me get my hacked account back please and thank you: My accunt that i use , the email has been changed and cant access it, everytime i try and get a recovery code it goes the the email that hacked me. If anyone can help me that would be great. (i...
  6. Is there anyway to contact someone to help me with my Xbox Live account suspention.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anyway to contact someone to help me with my Xbox Live account suspention.: I am really struggling to be happy with out my xbox account it got banned from multiplayer for 14 days and I cannot handle it. please help ab829563-e81d-4a44-9cb8-71f2eba71571
  7. Is there anyway Microsoft would help me recover my Xbox 360 save files off hard drive?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anyway Microsoft would help me recover my Xbox 360 save files off hard drive?: I have an old Xbox 360 and like an idiot I deleted numerous save files I spent a lot of time on. Is there anyway to recover them within the Terms of Service? I don’t want to get banned for using...
  8. Anyway to get around this? (I haven't tried a vpn or anything yet but all help appreciated)

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to get around this? (I haven't tried a vpn or anything yet but all help appreciated): [IMG] submitted by /u/NigGorilla666 [link] [comments]
  9. Origin Account Help: Is there anyway to sign in through this website? Please Help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Origin Account Help: Is there anyway to sign in through this website? Please Help.: I can't sign in with origin because it is under information irrelevant to my account. Is there anyway EA or xbox can reset and relink my information to the correct information?...
  10. Anyway anyone can help me with my 500x turtle beach wireless headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway anyone can help me with my 500x turtle beach wireless headset.: Mic not showing up in games. I can hear everyone talking and sound from game. I can also hear myself through headset when I talk. It just won't show up in game that I have a mic...