anyway of troubleshooting wireless controller via x box app

Discus and support anyway of troubleshooting wireless controller via x box app in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Wireless controller not functioning properly. Allows me to sign into account but will not allow me to go any further when trying to get to a certain... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by geraldhuntSQ, Mar 13, 2023.

1. geraldhuntSQ
    geraldhuntSQ Guest

Wireless controller not functioning properly. Allows me to sign into account but will not allow me to go any further when trying to get to a certain section of the settings

:)

geraldhuntSQ, Mar 13, 2023
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Controller not syncing

A USB cable would make this a lot easier. As you could connect it directly to the console or a PC and update the firmware for the controller via the USB cable and the Xbox Accessories app.

This page has a number of other steps to try in troubleshooting: Troubleshoot controller.

Let me know if that doesn't resolve your issue.
  3. Susanthompson1949 Win User

Wordament Multiplayer Issue

I get this game via app store and x box. Still cannot get in
  4. MissEdi Win User

Xbox one shutting off by itself and quick access menu popping up on its own

Hi again, Reppoc12!

Just to clarify, are you currently able to power on the console with the power button on the console itself, or are you unable to power on the console via your controller? If your controller is not syncing with your console, then
    we'd recommend following the steps in the
    Troubleshoot Wireless Controller
    guide to help troubleshoot this process.
  5. YellowJacket LE Win User

XBOX 360 Controllers & Comfortableness

I long to hold the Glowing Tron controller in my hands with the nice grip sides.Although there is not a wireless version this controller is still amazing and resembles the X-Box 360 controller in every way.
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Xbox Adapter for Windows not connecting

Hi PC,

Thanks for updating us with your reply! The smallish button that is on the front of the controller is the "bind" or "sync" button that is used to wirelessly connect the controller to your console or, in this case, your PC via the wireless adapter. You may
    find the information contained in the following support articles helpful in troubleshooting any syncing issues you've been experiencing:

How to connect an Xbox One Wireless Controller to a Windows PC

Set up the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows

Troubleshoot the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows

In regard to your other issue about one adapter working and the other giving you trouble, you may benefit from

performing a clean boot to your Windows 10 PC
    and then
    running the app troubleshooter on your Xbox Accessories app
    . This has a tendency to cure a few ills with things. You'll also want to ensure that your controller is updated and this may be done in the Xbox Accessories app while the controller is connected
    to the PC on a wired connection (cannot be done via Bluetooth or other wireless connection). How to update your Xbox
    One Controller on Windows 10

Give the troubleshooting a try and please let us know the results.

I hope that this helps you out!
Thema:

1. anyway of troubleshooting wireless controller via x box app - Similar Threads - anyway troubleshooting wireless

2. is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?: trying to get some clips and make a video but the quality is sooo bad from the xbx app anybody know how to get more clear clips or a way i can get them on pc? 8e439341-1bf7-4b53-8676-ccb36739db1b
  3. Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?: I don't want the "open spotify". Just everything above it, is this possible, or is there an alternative widget? Example: https://i.imgur.com/nFqwDV0.png submitted by /u/CCEShieldIsReady...
  4. My code doesn't work I don't have receipt anyway Xbox support can help

in XBoX on Windows
    My code doesn't work I don't have receipt anyway Xbox support can help: I tried serval times entering the code it does not work I no longer have receipt can Xbox hook me up ce998e8c-4b21-4e47-a71b-a2596623bcf8
  5. Remnant 2 Main character with 80 hours just got deleted off the gamepass version..Anyway to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remnant 2 Main character with 80 hours just got deleted off the gamepass version..Anyway to...: im playing remnant 2 on gamepass. got 80 hours in...collected all items in yeasha and losomn. just got the cube gun and enigma..went today to play more..my controller has back buttons and tried to...
  6. Anyway to save my Xbox clips without having physical access to it?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to save my Xbox clips without having physical access to it?: I am currently travelling and my Xbox is back in my hometown. Is there anyway for me to be able to save my clips? I can see them all when I open up my Xbox app on my phone. Other than saving all...
  7. My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back?: My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back? I also want to let you know that it was tied with my Minecraft Java account, so is it possible to get...
  8. My microsoft account has been hacked is there anyway I can get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account has been hacked is there anyway I can get it back?: Hi, I created a new account just for this as the person who hacked me changed all my information. Starting today I received multiple emails saying that there was unusual sign-in activity going on...
  9. Is there anyway to sign out of my console from the app?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there anyway to sign out of my console from the app?: My apartment was robbed a few nights ago and my Xbox was stolen along with almost all of my other electronics but I’m trying to sign out of my console account from the Xbox app, is this possible?...
  10. Is there anyway I can get another appeal?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I can get another appeal?: I applied for an Appeal yesterday and it got denied but I only put an apology but now that I think about it, it was way to harsh. Is there anyway I can call an actual person and not a bot or get...