Anyone's Xbox being weird after the latest beta update?
Discus and support Anyone's Xbox being weird after the latest beta update? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So recently I was trying to open Xbox inside her hub and it just times out and some other notable applications timeout and trying to install games is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Hybrid_Plays, Nov 9, 2023.
Thema:
Anyone's Xbox being weird after the latest beta update?
Loading...
-
Anyone's Xbox being weird after the latest beta update? - Similar Threads - Anyone's being weird
-
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone
in XboX InsidersDoes forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments] -
Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence
in XboX InsidersDoes anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments] -
Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?
in XboX InsidersIs anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games... -
Let’s sue Xbox? Has anyone else purchased used Xbox equipment that ended up being...
in XBoX on ConsolesLet’s sue Xbox? Has anyone else purchased used Xbox equipment that ended up being...: Just wondering if anyone wants to get together and sue Xbox for not letting us make contact with enforcement to even begin to telll on them about our problem Yes. They won’t even let me make a... -
How do I speak to anyone, ANY HUMAN BEING, at Microsoft????
in XBoX AccessibilityHow do I speak to anyone, ANY HUMAN BEING, at Microsoft????: I just got a new XBOX X for Christmas. I tried logging into my Xbox account the day I got it, but was sent to an automated security form after they flagged "unusual activity". After submitting the... -
Does anyone know a simple way of being able to record me and other peoples voice in game chat?
in XboX InsidersDoes anyone know a simple way of being able to record me and other peoples voice in game chat?: So I wanna record videos or stream and I would want the audience to be able to listen to the other players voices submitted by /u/Real_Cartographer_72 [link] [comments] -
Anyone else having issues with Alpha Skip-ahead not being able to download the newest version
in XboX InsidersAnyone else having issues with Alpha Skip-ahead not being able to download the newest version: I am currently on 10.0.25398.1510 and trying to update to 10.0.25398.1527 but I keep getting connection timed out. submitted by /u/LuckyAd3426 [link] [comments] -
Does anyone have a fix for the problem of not being able to upload clips to the Xbox network?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialDoes anyone have a fix for the problem of not being able to upload clips to the Xbox network?: Whenever I try and upload a clip to the Xbox network, it’s waits a while and says it uploads, after which I click on it and get only an error message. 60b782db-e98d-4dc1-a463-1b75ead04594