Anyones controller not being recognized on cloud gaming?

Discus and support Anyones controller not being recognized on cloud gaming? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Today my controller isn’t being recognized by cloud gaming beta on my iPhone. It’s working on all my other apps and games without a problem. I know... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ray375_529, Jan 29, 2023.

1. Ray375_529
    Ray375_529 Guest

Today my controller isn’t being recognized by cloud gaming beta on my iPhone. It’s working on all my other apps and games without a problem. I know it’s not the Backbone itself. Anybody have any troubleshooting ideas or know if they are having issues today?

:)

Ray375_529, Jan 29, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Generally yes, but try to do the test with the normal App, and also if possible check for controller updates on a PC if you have one.
  3. Ray375_529 Win User

I’ll try it. I thought the Beta was the only one that allowed you to play cloud games on your iPhone? I have the GamePass app as well but I wasn’t aware you could play games through it on your phone.
  4. Ray Price1 Win User

Generally yes, but try to do the test with the normal App, and also if possible check for controller updates on a PC if you have one.
    It worked. Thanks!
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Ray375_529, in the store there are usually two versions of the Game Pass App, the Beta and the normal one, if you have the Beta, uninstall it, clean your phone's cache, remove the control pairing and download the App from the store.

Then log in with your account and pair the controller again.
  6. Matthew Raun Win User

controller not being recognized on a cloud gaming

was this problem ever solved? i am dealing with the same thing. i have a powerA controller for xbox
Thema:

1. Anyones controller not being recognized on cloud gaming? - Similar Threads - Anyones controller being

2. Anyone been having issuses with the quality of xbox controller's

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone been having issuses with the quality of xbox controller's: I have noticed over the last 2 years the quality of xbox controllers are shocking i recently bought a controller and the x button was instantly sticky.... i have went through possibly 4...
  3. For anyone struggling to connect their XBOX controller wirelessly through bluetooth (ie...

in XBoX on Consoles
    For anyone struggling to connect their XBOX controller wirelessly through bluetooth (ie...: I spent weeks trying to figure out why I couldn't connect my Bluetooth devices to Windows 10. I built my pc by myself so for the longest time I thought maybe I had installed something wrong. After...
  4. Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...: Media controls (both through google assistant and mobile app) will not work with paramount plus on Xbox. Does anyone know why? c3624f1e-a08a-45c2-be39-1fda9e8618ba
  5. Does anyone know if I can get a replacement controller for my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know if I can get a replacement controller for my Xbox One S?: So about 2 week ago I broke my Xbox controller and I accidentally threw it away without checking for the serial number for a warranty. It’s dumb on me because I should have checked but I didn’t...
  6. Has anyone else's XBOX Elite Controller Series 2 not working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else's XBOX Elite Controller Series 2 not working?: I have a Xbox series x and about a month ago, my Xbox elite controller series 2 is no longer configurable. I can no longer access the custom settings I made for various games and when I try to...
  7. Anyone else experiencing Cloud gaming error linked to controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else experiencing Cloud gaming error linked to controller?: When I launch and Cloud Game it loads fine to menu screen and then after a few seconds i get a server diconnected message and straight away a controller diconnected error, if i try to load into...
  8. Has anyone had the controller boards of two different TVs burn out from the Xbox s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone had the controller boards of two different TVs burn out from the Xbox s?: 2 different TVs: different brands, different ages, different HDMI cables It was definitely the Xbox. Don't give me low power through HDMI talk. Controller boards are lower power as well....
  9. Does anyone have the xbox 360 controller drivers??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone have the xbox 360 controller drivers??: I was updating my xbox 360 controller but I installed the wrong one and now every time I plug it in to my laptop it says device not working. So does anyone have the files or an device manager...
  10. Where is my controller replacement and why won’t anyone call me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where is my controller replacement and why won’t anyone call me?: My controller was... a custom Elite Series 2, the website says Your replacement device has been delivered, below that it says 11/10/23 the supposed delivery date then below the date it says Order...