Anyone with a mic want to play Battlefield 4 for the new few hours? I want to make a squad ...
Discus and support Anyone with a mic want to play Battlefield 4 for the new few hours? I want to make a squad ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Title says it all, I'd like to get 4 people who have a mic together to make a squad. I've only ever played conquest, but I can try other game modes if... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wald0 Jones, Feb 10, 2015.
Thema:
Anyone with a mic want to play Battlefield 4 for the new few hours? I want to make a squad ...
Loading...
-
Anyone with a mic want to play Battlefield 4 for the new few hours? I want to make a squad ... - Similar Threads - Anyone mic play
-
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone
in XboX InsidersDoes forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments] -
Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence
in XboX InsidersDoes anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments] -
Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?
in XboX InsidersIs anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games... -
Has anyone had this issue and got a fix? See thread Series X - Headset mics (multiple) no...
in XBoX on ConsolesHas anyone had this issue and got a fix? See thread Series X - Headset mics (multiple) no...: I have tried all in this thread and no fic 48e343b7-d6f7-4d9d-8292-ba71e18408d7 -
Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...
in XBoX on ConsolesIs anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...: [img] It seems to be a known issue as I’ve seen another thread where many people had their headset break in the same place. I saw a Microsoft moderator mention to post a new thread as that one... -
Mic stops working in Xbox Game Bar party as soon as I close the overlay. Anyone know why...
in XBoX Games and AppsMic stops working in Xbox Game Bar party as soon as I close the overlay. Anyone know why...: ive tried everything i can please help Anyone know why this might be happening? Just started about 2-3 weeks go. Any other app works totally fine (in-game chats, Discord, Teams/Zoom, etc). I've... -
does anyone know how to fix a broken mic in settings?
in XBoX Rewards & Socialdoes anyone know how to fix a broken mic in settings?: When I use party chat on my xbox I can hear my friends but they can hear me. I have tried checking if i’m muted and i have party chat output set to headset. Does anyone know how to solve this... -
Does anyone know why warzone 2.0 mutes my turtle beach mic so i can not use party chat
in XBoX Rewards & SocialDoes anyone know why warzone 2.0 mutes my turtle beach mic so i can not use party chat: All my settings are on for the mic turtle beach sent me a new headset and still i get muted 7440d5ed-baa1-411b-a281-b75658bc72a2