Anyone willing to game gift?

Discus and support Anyone willing to game gift? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; is anyone willing to game gift Modern Warfare remastered on Xbox One @ I can't afford it right now and my son really wants it. I understand if you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nohsyek1337, Nov 19, 2017.

  1. Nohsyek1337
    Nohsyek1337 Guest

    Anyone willing to game gift?


    is anyone willing to game gift Modern Warfare remastered on Xbox One @ I can't afford it right now and my son really wants it. I understand if you don't want to, but I am seeking for someone who can help

    :)
     
    Nohsyek1337, Nov 19, 2017
    #1
  2. MightyAnt Uk
    MightyAnt Uk Guest
    Anyone willing to help?

    Just done it. Thanks for the help Anyone willing to game gift? :)
     
    MightyAnt Uk, Nov 19, 2017
    #2
  3. MightyAnt Uk
    MightyAnt Uk Guest
    Anyone willing to help?

    Yeah I kind of put this post in the wrong thread lol.

    The gamerscore glitch happened yesterday when a majority of gamer's gamerscore got reset to 0. And now they're coming back. But there still seems to be a problem with a game of mine. It says I've got 395 gamerscore and 21 achievements but when I click on
    to it, it only shows the achievements I re-achieved today. So confused!
     
    MightyAnt Uk, Nov 19, 2017
    #3
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

    Anyone willing to game gift?

    Asking for freebees isn't allowed.
     
    CrazY1985, Nov 19, 2017
    #4
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

    Anyone willing to game gift?

    Asking for freebees isn't allowed.
  6. MightyAnt Uk Win User

    Anyone willing to help?

    Just done it. Thanks for the help :)
  7. MightyAnt Uk Win User

    Anyone willing to help?

    Yeah I kind of put this post in the wrong thread lol.

    The gamerscore glitch happened yesterday when a majority of gamer's gamerscore got reset to 0. And now they're coming back. But there still seems to be a problem with a game of mine. It says I've got 395 gamerscore and 21 achievements but when I click on
    to it, it only shows the achievements I re-achieved today. So confused!
  8. Morph Phoenix Win User

    Anyone willing to help?

    I don't know how to help, but what is this gamerscore glitch you speak of? I'm not aware of it.
  9. CMD Shepard N7 Win User

    Anyone willing to help?

    No problem, I'm here to help.
Thema:

Anyone willing to game gift?

Loading...
  1. Anyone willing to game gift? - Similar Threads - Anyone willing game

  2. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  3. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  4. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  5. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?: As title states, anyone in Omega ring receive the update for disc to digital yet? submitted by /u/Hot_Phrase730 [link] [comments]
  9. Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]