Anyone wants to gameshare?

Discus and support Anyone wants to gameshare? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone wants to gameshare? I really just want Rainbow Six Siege but I am open to offers. 1ed53dca-6611-43d9-8567-f4ecf135ad79 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RuedaPlays12, Sep 24, 2017.

  1. RuedaPlays12
    RuedaPlays12 Guest

    Anyone wants to gameshare?


    Anyone wants to gameshare? I really just want Rainbow Six Siege but I am open to offers.

    :)
     
    RuedaPlays12, Sep 24, 2017
    #1
  2. xX ToRMeNT x
    xX ToRMeNT x Guest
    Anyone want to play?

    anyone wanna play add me need more friends who play
     
    xX ToRMeNT x, Sep 24, 2017
    #2
  3. anyone want to play?

    add me on xbox to play resident evil 5
     
    DanielGabriel2, Sep 24, 2017
    #3
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Anyone Want to Gameshare?

    Trading account information is a violation of the code of conduct and can result in both accounts being banned.
  5. TesshuAriyama Win User

    Missing games in ready to install

    M3tal I don't gameshare with anyone. If I remember correctly thats against Xbox ToS... plus I wouldn't trust anyone to gameshare.. not even my brother.
  6. the emrald hawk Win User

    Can two of my friends gameshare with me at the same time?

    I'm not asking anyone to gameshare with me, I am asking if two of my friends can gameshare with me
  7. SLB4EVERPT Win User

    Can two of my friends gameshare with me at the same time?

    I'm not asking anyone to gameshare with me, I am asking if two of my friends can gameshare with me
    You can only with one ( gameshare only works between 2 consoles)
  8. Michael_Rice Win User

    Suspended for account phishing/ solicitation

    No I've never done that. I have always gameshared with my uncle since the original xbox one. Never tried to gameshare with anyone else and I have never asked anyone for there personal information
Thema:

Anyone wants to gameshare?

Loading...
  1. Anyone wants to gameshare? - Similar Threads - Anyone wants gameshare

  2. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  3. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  4. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  5. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  6. I want to install Assetto Cora’s on my Xbox one but it says it is incompatible. Does anyone...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to install Assetto Cora’s on my Xbox one but it says it is incompatible. Does anyone...: When I bought Assetto Corsa Competizione, it said that it would work on Xbox one, but when downloading the game, it said that the game was not compatible. I tried downloading it remotely, but it...
  7. Can anyone cash app me I'm doing stocks and wanting to do drop shipping

    in XboX Insiders
    Can anyone cash app me I'm doing stocks and wanting to do drop shipping: I'm into the stock market and needing money and I'm also trying to get into drop shipping submitted by /u/Lonely_Channel5076 [link] [comments]
  8. Anyone else want to know why none of the FPS have any character creation modes, camouflage...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else want to know why none of the FPS have any character creation modes, camouflage...: Back in the day we had games like SOCOM, Full Spectrum Warrior, Ghost Recon, and Rainbow six Las Vegas, that all had some awesome features that now seem before their time!...
  9. Does anyone want the original xbox avatar shop back for the new xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone want the original xbox avatar shop back for the new xbox: I‘m so bored with the stock that it automatically gives you why cant just keep the avatar shop for newer Xbox's also I'm not switching to the newer ones they look creepy so i think we should bring...
  10. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...