Anyone wanna squad up

Discus and support Anyone wanna squad up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone wanna squad up message the username in the comments d0346f14-bcfa-461e-a7f1-068a29eff3ce Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TalkierDesert67, Dec 12, 2017.

  1. Anyone wanna squad up


    Anyone wanna squad up message the username in the comments

    :)
     
    TalkierDesert67, Dec 12, 2017
    #1
  2. Squad up?

    Anyone wanna squad up and play that has mic? I'm 23 and just started up playing 360 again (moved/got out of Marines) so if your mature and wanna squad up, just add me. I have a mic, and all the DLC.
     
    xMRx V3NGE4NCE, Dec 12, 2017
    #2
  3. angel lust14
    angel lust14 Guest
    iso hrdcore conquest no map team/squad players

    if anyone who likes hardcore conquest no map and wanna squad up & wants to have a good time @ it hit me up
     
    angel lust14, Dec 12, 2017
    #3
  4. Anyone wanna squad up

    Hey there-

    I'm also looking for some teammates to squad up with on the xbox. Are you still interested, and if so, when are you typically available?
     
    Xx D3adb0lt xX, Dec 17, 2017
    #4
  5. Xx D3adb0lt xX Win User

    Anyone wanna squad up

    Hey there-

    I'm also looking for some teammates to squad up with on the xbox. Are you still interested, and if so, when are you typically available?
  6. swood76 Win User

    Better Battlefield Community

    Anyone wanna add me go ahead always like playing as a team and squad
  7. xMRx V3NGE4NCE Win User

    DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!

    Anyone wanna get a squad together and play? Kinda going solo right now
  8. The Viral Cyrix Win User

    BF4 - Does it work yet?

    Send me a message if you wanna squad up
  9. STANROY 617 Win User

    Anyone wanna party up?

    I'm in, already starting leveling up today. I'll send you a FR
Thema:

Anyone wanna squad up

Loading...
  1. Anyone wanna squad up - Similar Threads - Anyone wanna squad

  2. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  3. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  4. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  5. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?: As title states, anyone in Omega ring receive the update for disc to digital yet? submitted by /u/Hot_Phrase730 [link] [comments]
  9. Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]