Anyone wanna roll with me? 13+

Discus and support Anyone wanna roll with me? 13+ in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yes, if you would like to play with me, please post your GT, and I will add you, and I'm 16 so, basically my whole friends list is full of 18+ adults,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Seeker of Mars, Mar 4, 2014.

  1. Anyone wanna roll with me? 13+


    Yes, if you would like to play with me, please post your GT, and I will add you, and I'm 16 so, basically my whole friends list is full of 18+ adults, so I'm looking for people around my age. If your a mature 13 year old all the way up to a mature 17 year
    old, I will gladly add you. I can take a few more adults, and if we do get a party going, I can fill a whole game with you guys. I just really want to play with people my around my age, and it's starting to get real boring. If you want to play with a group,
    then do post your GT below. You know, it's just really hard that all of my friends at school have either a 360 or a PS4. It absolutely sucks. Anyways, thank you for your time.

    :)
     
    Seeker of Mars, Mar 4, 2014
    #1
  2. Looking For Zombie Players

    yo i need help with the time travelachievement.....i love playin so anyone willing to help will be apriciated very much....this achievement is crazy and i def wanna give it a go so add me! i have a mic so lets roll!
     
    ToKeR JoKeR J, Mar 4, 2014
    #2
  3. Looking for FIFA 13 Friends

    Im on xbox 360 and always play fifa ultimate team anyone wanna play add me for some uncompetitive matches just for fun
     
    spursYIDkid88, Mar 4, 2014
    #3
  4. ToKeR JoKeR J Win User

    Looking For Zombie Players

    yo i need help with the time travelachievement.....i love playin so anyone willing to help will be apriciated very much....this achievement is crazy and i def wanna give it a go so add me! i have a mic so lets roll!
  5. FS x Rambo Win User

    Anyone wanna play message me

    Add me I'm always playing battlefield and looking for new people to team up with :)
  6. JoeMounsysavanh Win User

    Anyone wanna play? Add me

    Im in PST & usually on mostly afternoons and nights
  7. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

    Anyone wanna play? Add me

    [quote user="Piuma Bianca"]

    [quote user="Red Clown"]

    You and your Reddit gang...

    [/quote]yep yep haha. I get better games on there than I have ever gotten the couple times I've been on UXF. And mics, dear lord, everyone has a mic.

    [/quote]8 player party chats are over rated. Seems like when a player that plays party host that has a lousy connection always gives me the pop up they signed out then sign back in or they send another party chat invite even though i'm still in theirs.
    Team Voip chat of 12 players talk is where its at. Long as its mic call outs only or mute them.
  8. Red Clown Win User

    Anyone wanna play? Add me

    You and your Reddit gang...
Thema:

Anyone wanna roll with me? 13+

Loading...
  1. Anyone wanna roll with me? 13+ - Similar Threads - Anyone wanna roll

  2. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  3. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  4. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  5. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?: As title states, anyone in Omega ring receive the update for disc to digital yet? submitted by /u/Hot_Phrase730 [link] [comments]
  9. Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]