Anyone wanna play either some zombies or 1v1?

Discus and support Anyone wanna play either some zombies or 1v1? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the Revolution DLC, and Nuketown 2025, and for zombies I have the Nuketown map. b7ece685-7bea-4ca8-b046-abd2cf0d8478 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Creatable, Jan 19, 2014.

  1. Creatable
    Creatable Guest

    Anyone wanna play either some zombies or 1v1?


    I have the Revolution DLC, and Nuketown 2025, and for zombies I have the Nuketown map.

    :)
     
    Creatable, Jan 19, 2014
    #1
  2. x ChrisSoFly
    x ChrisSoFly Guest
    Zombies

    anyone wanna party up and play some zombies on moon, hit me up with a message or friend request!
     
    x ChrisSoFly, Jan 19, 2014
    #2
  3. Anyone wanna play Zombies?

    I always thought that one looked really cool haha. But I think if I spend any money on CoD DLC im just going to wait for new one for Black Ops to come out that includes all of the zombie maps from WaW and I think it has a new
    one as well.



    Im not sure if it includes the 3 DLC zombie maps already for Black Ops or not but I hope so.
     
    MoshedBrotatoe, Jan 19, 2014
    #3
  4. MoshedBrotatoe Win User

    Anyone wanna play Zombies?

    I always thought that one looked really cool haha. But I think if I spend any money on CoD DLC im just going to wait for new one for Black Ops to come out that includes all of the zombie maps from WaW and I think it has a new
    one as well.



    Im not sure if it includes the 3 DLC zombie maps already for Black Ops or not but I hope so.
  5. MoshedBrotatoe Win User

    Anyone wanna play Zombies?

    [quote user="SH0CKH0UND"]

    Black Ops Zombies are fun.

    [/quote]

    Haha yea, the Zombie mode was pretty much the only thing I bought the game for other than the campaign. Though I almost prefer the WaW zombie mode in a way they've almost made it
    too complicated in Black ops, I havent played any of the DLC maps yet but "Five" is just ridiculous lol. Kino or whatever is still too complicated for its own good but i've played it enough now to where I know what to do.
  6. Wild Kantus Win User

    Anyone wanna play Zombies?

    Black Ops Zombies are fun.
  7. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

    Anyone wanna play Zombies?

    Buy the last one for wold at war. It is well worth the money. It will never get old. I've been playing it for least a year and a half and I'm not bored of it yet.
  8. andykoster Win User

    Hey, wanna play some zombies?

    How the hell can you play as a team without communication ? Even with mics it still goes pear shaped so god help yous without lol
Thema:

Anyone wanna play either some zombies or 1v1?

Loading...
  1. Anyone wanna play either some zombies or 1v1? - Similar Threads - Anyone wanna play

  2. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  3. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  4. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  5. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?: As title states, anyone in Omega ring receive the update for disc to digital yet? submitted by /u/Hot_Phrase730 [link] [comments]
  9. Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]