Anyone Up For Cops & Robbers?

Discus and support Anyone Up For Cops & Robbers? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My friends and I like to play Cops & Robbers in custom games a lot (on any CoD). Question is, would anyone else like to to? Just a heads-up, I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tiptop Memes, Apr 24, 2014.

  1. Tiptop Memes
    Tiptop Memes Guest

    Anyone Up For Cops & Robbers?


    My friends and I like to play Cops & Robbers in custom games a lot (on any CoD). Question is, would anyone else like to to? Just a heads-up, I'm fourteen and most of my friends that I play it with are as well. However, maybe a group of people on the forums
    here could make a game together? Please reply if you're interested.

    :)
     
    Tiptop Memes, Apr 24, 2014
    #1
  2. Tiptop Memes
    Tiptop Memes Guest
    Cops & Robbers on Black Ops 2

    Hello. Doe anyone want to try Cops & Robbers on Black Ops 2? It's really fun to play in custom games. By the way, I'm fourteen.
     
    Tiptop Memes, Apr 24, 2014
    #2
  3. courtzz01
    courtzz01 Guest
    GTA

    Looking for anyone to play the multiplayer games types in GTA such as cops and robbers and lone biker Anyone Up For Cops & Robbers? :)
     
    courtzz01, Apr 24, 2014
    #3
  4. LegendOfGta Win User

    Things That Would Keep The Game Cool

    A "Cops N' Robbers" Free Roam. Not just a rehashed "Cops N'Robbers" gamemode. An entire free roam dedicated to Cops N' Robbers. The best way I can explain it is to type up "SA MP: or MTASA: Cops N' Robbers Server" on Google.

    .

    And before I get a "let it go, Legend" comment, there is actually a gamemode like this buried deep within R*'s game code. You'll have to find the links for it yourself though.
  5. APOCACIDE Win User

    LAME..

    That was ok, but not really forza, this wont be bf and cops&robbers sounds sorta suck, i dont want to be a cop or a robber
  6. Z4ZonE Win User

    Things That Would Keep The Game Cool

    I agree actually, to be honest, it I would love to play cops and robbers with legit cop cars with sirens going on and everything. I also agree that the robber should have a car that is a tad bit slower than the cop car, but the handling can be up by a little,
    that makes for a realistic chase
  7. Fatalshock8912 Win User

    Cops and Robbers

    In no way an attempt to have a slice of the hype Ubisoft generated with their Siege trailer at E3...
  8. iBakez Win User

    Cops and Robbers

    To a degree I suppose. Battlefield doesn't fall into the same league for 'twitch' reactions as counter strike, Unreal, doom, quake or even CoD.

    The shooting etc in the vid above looks so wooden though :( Literally not impressed one bit thus far with hardline, it's just not battlefield!
Thema:

Anyone Up For Cops & Robbers?

Loading...
  1. Anyone Up For Cops & Robbers? - Similar Threads - Anyone Cops Robbers

  2. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  3. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  4. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  5. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?: As title states, anyone in Omega ring receive the update for disc to digital yet? submitted by /u/Hot_Phrase730 [link] [comments]
  9. Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]