Anyone unsubbed gamepass because of how dysfunctional the xbox PC app is?

Discus and support Anyone unsubbed gamepass because of how dysfunctional the xbox PC app is? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I did. Can't launch newly installed games, games delete themselves, install buttons don't exist for many games, browsing the store is a nightmare... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dhawal1, Jul 3, 2022.

  1. dhawal1
    dhawal1 Guest

    Anyone unsubbed gamepass because of how dysfunctional the xbox PC app is?


    I did. Can't launch newly installed games, games delete themselves, install buttons don't exist for many games, browsing the store is a nightmare thanks to the lag and the unintuitive layout, the list goes on..

    I'm sure this is one post of many like this but here's my piece. I love the idea of this service but it's not real, lying to me that I can play a game until I download then click play and nothing happens.

    I stayed subscribed for a long time hoping that one day they'll fix some of these issues but now I'm done.

    Thanks for reading.

    :)
     
    dhawal1, Jul 3, 2022
    #1
  2. Default_User361 Win User

    Anyone unsubbed gamepass because of how dysfunctional the xbox PC app is?

    I've had gamepass delete every single game I've had to painstakingly wait to download and half the games I play dont have saves that get uploaded to the cloud servers so thats 5 times these retards have set me all the way back to zero.... an the cherry ontop is that when this happens it doesnt delete the games, it just doesnt come up that they're installed on gamepass at all and if u try and load them up it gives u that [mod removed] cookie cutter response of DOES NOT COMPUTE
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

    Do I get to keep the games with game pass core

    The basics of it are

    Gold games that you already have are only yours while subbed and become unplayable if unsubbed, 360 games that were given with gold are yours to keep forever.

    gamepass core, all previous games with gold games apart from 360 games are yours while subbed and become unplayable when unsubbed, games provided by gamepass core are only playable while they are available and while you are subbed.
  4. Geth Win User

    Unsub from Gamepass

    Navigate to account.microsoft.com/services.
    Sign into your Microsoft account.
    Navigate to the Xbox Game Pass subsection of the page.
    Click Manage.
    Choose Turn off auto-renew.
    Select Confirm cancellation.
  5. FreeAndSay Win User

    Unsub from Gamepass

  6. choppyseize Win User

    Unsub from Gamepass

    Also keep in mind that if you agreed to a promotion you may still be billed once depending what the terms are.
Thema:

Anyone unsubbed gamepass because of how dysfunctional the xbox PC app is?

Loading...
  1. Anyone unsubbed gamepass because of how dysfunctional the xbox PC app is? - Similar Threads - Anyone unsubbed gamepass

  2. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  3. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  4. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  5. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?: As title states, anyone in Omega ring receive the update for disc to digital yet? submitted by /u/Hot_Phrase730 [link] [comments]
  9. Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]