Anyone think $10-$15 for gold on PC is to high
Discus and support Anyone think $10-$15 for gold on PC is to high in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I changed over to Gaming on Pc. And Theirs a few games I play through xbox. But $10-$15 a month for gold/gamepass seems a little expensive You dont get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JTD0824, Jun 28, 2021.
Thema:
Anyone think $10-$15 for gold on PC is to high
Loading...
-
Anyone think $10-$15 for gold on PC is to high - Similar Threads - Anyone $10 $15
-
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone
in XboX InsidersDoes forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments] -
Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence
in XboX InsidersDoes anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments] -
Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?
in XboX InsidersIs anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games... -
Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?
in XboX InsidersAnyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments] -
Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion... -
Does anyone remember Xbox SmartGlass? I helped test it 10 years ago!
in XboX InsidersDoes anyone remember Xbox SmartGlass? I helped test it 10 years ago!: Xbox SmartGlass was the original mobile companion app for Xbox, it was revolutionary for Xbox fans such as myself at the time. The app formed the basis of the Xbox mobile app we all know and love... -
Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb
in XBoX on ConsolesDoes anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb: This cable is for my logitech steering wheel e4773a0a-cfb8-43d9-b85f-581b9e190360 -
I am constantly getting kicked off Xbox live on my Xbox 360, every 10 minutes or so. Anyone...
in XBoX on ConsolesI am constantly getting kicked off Xbox live on my Xbox 360, every 10 minutes or so. Anyone...: So I recently got myself an Xbox 360 and berry 19 minutes or so I get kicked from Xbox live and it’s annoying the bell outta me. Any ideas? 7a013fc2-39ce-44f2-a2ad-b49d94ac2dc9