Anyone start playing this game now that its on the backwards compatibility list?
Discus and support Anyone start playing this game now that its on the backwards compatibility list? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I picked it up for the first time in quite a few years. really neat to see the state I left my garden when I stopped playing years ago. Who else out... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by munkyxtc, Jun 24, 2015.
Thema:
Anyone start playing this game now that its on the backwards compatibility list?
Loading...
-
Anyone start playing this game now that its on the backwards compatibility list? - Similar Threads - Anyone start playing
-
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone
in XboX InsidersDoes forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments] -
Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence
in XboX InsidersDoes anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments] -
Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?
in XboX InsidersIs anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games... -
Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?
in XboX InsidersAnyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments] -
MSFS Crashes on start, anyone know why?
in XBoX on WindowsMSFS Crashes on start, anyone know why?: When I open MSFS It brings me to a warning menu about my drivers being out of date as well as other reasons, I have tried everything but it still doesnt work and when I click sfae mode my pc goes... -
Does anyone know if starting a cloud gaming session on a mobile device ends a session on...
in XBoX Games and AppsDoes anyone know if starting a cloud gaming session on a mobile device ends a session on...: Does anyone know if starting a cloud gaming session on a mobile device ends a session on the console. For example if I boot up a cloud game will it kick off whoever is on my console?... -
Can only join a party if I start it, but can't join anyone elses
in XBoX Rewards & SocialCan only join a party if I start it, but can't join anyone elses: When I'm invited to a party, I get stuck on 'connecting' then removed from the party, however if I start the party myself and invite the others it works. Any ideas why this might be? I've tried... -
Anyone know how to get my old gamer tag onto my console after starting a new account?
in XBoX AccessibilityAnyone know how to get my old gamer tag onto my console after starting a new account?: I screwed up. Had to restart my console. When signing back in I started a new account and gamer tag. All my purchased games and game pass is on the old account and gamer tag. Anyone know how to...