Anyone solved the audio in party chat issues with Xbox Wireless Headset?

Discus and support Anyone solved the audio in party chat issues with Xbox Wireless Headset? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey everyone, I bought my Xbox Wireless Headset back in December 2021, but I would use it more as headphones than headset, until late August. That's... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mmarrianne, Jan 25, 2023.

1. mmarrianne
    mmarrianne Guest

Hey everyone,

I bought my Xbox Wireless Headset back in December 2021, but I would use it more as headphones than headset, until late August. That's when I first noticed the voices sounded weird when I was in a party chat, at first it would be once in a while, but now it's always the case. I disconnected the headset. Tried resetting it too. Obviously tried the shut down for both Xbox and headset many times too, as this now happens every time I use it.

August is when I started streaming, and I noticed the voices were weird only in my headset when I listened back to one of my stream that used party chat and realized the other players voices were normal on the recorded stream.

Now, knowing my warranty is over, is there anyone that had this issue and was able to solve this? Or should I just buy a new headset?

Thanks

:)

mmarrianne, Jan 25, 2023
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Issues with game chat while playing Fortnite

3. SpeedyBlueDude Win User

question about the 360 wireless earpiece from microsoft

The OFFICAL Wireless Xbox Headseat is CHAT ONLY. There is no way to get game audio out of the headset.

-

So game audio=Tv

Chat/Party=Headset
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox app blocks game audio during chat

Hi crazyjbird44,

I believe this is due to how the Xbox app audio is designed in that I think it prioritizes audio from the party chat when it's open and not from your applications in the background because your party audio device (your wireless headset and mic) is connecting
    to the app itself and not through a controller. I think that if the audio goes through a controller, that you'll be able to hear the party chat along with the game audio at the same time.

I couldn't find anything in the Xbox app settings to get what you want without needing a controller but I'm not sure if there is anything in your Windows audio settings that can solve this problem. You can always go in there and check if there are any relevant
    settings.

I recommend getting a controller and a gaming headset designed for Xbox One that has a headset adapter for the best gaming experience using the Xbox app on Windows 10
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

No sound on my headset

Hello!

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. There is an audio setting called chat mixer which balances the party chat volume with the rest of the volume on the console. The article entitled

Troubleshoot Audio Problems in Parties on Xbox One
    explains how to adjust the chat mixer. Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. JhonSnow777 Win User

Party disconnects when me and certain friend are in the same party.

Thema:

1. Anyone solved the audio in party chat issues with Xbox Wireless Headset? - Similar Threads - Anyone solved audio

2. Alguém sabe como resolver problema?[Translation-Does anyone know how to solve trouble?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alguém sabe como resolver problema?[Translation-Does anyone know how to solve trouble?]: Pessoal estou tentando baixar uma demo do PAYDAY 2 e de outros jogos , nas quando eu clico no ícone e aparece que o recurso não esta disponivel e ai manda eu ir em www.xbox.com/errorhelp mas não...
  3. Can anyone help solve a headset audio problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help solve a headset audio problem?: Headset audio stopped working - the console (xbox one s) didn't register that a headset was attached. It was a faulty controller, so we exchanged it and now have a new one. When the headset is...
  4. invitations Envoys do not arrive to friends, does anyone know how to solve?

in XBoX on Consoles
    invitations Envoys do not arrive to friends, does anyone know how to solve?: Invitations that I send to groups or games do not reach my friends, but Xbox notifies me that the invitation has been sent, please someone help me? 73cfe28f-18c9-41bf-bc42-c607309c5349
  5. : CAN ANYONE SOLVE THE TRILLION DOLLAR QUESTION ? Connecting Xbox Live, Multiplay, with...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : CAN ANYONE SOLVE THE TRILLION DOLLAR QUESTION ? Connecting Xbox Live, Multiplay, with...: : CAN ANYONE SOLVE THE TRILLION DOLLAR QUESTION ? Connecting Xbox Live, Multiplay, with Apple Airport Extreme, 2019 Edition If you want to speak to someone directly You can request a free...
  6. Do anyone know how to solve installation stopped on digital games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do anyone know how to solve installation stopped on digital games: I’m doing a update for ark survival evolved it keeps saying installation stoped how can I solve This 07672730-2884-4e1d-8a47-99a9c3ad4b46
  7. NO YOUTUBE on the $ XBOX 360 console $ can anyone solve the problem???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NO YOUTUBE on the $ XBOX 360 console $ can anyone solve the problem???: Cannot watch Youtube on XBOX 360. It was working fine until 10 to 15 hrs ago. Still hasn't been fixed. I think Youtube is a great addition to the Xbox console. Hope someone from Microsoft or...
  8. Can Anyone Solve Dec 19 TriPeaks Daily challenge?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Anyone Solve Dec 19 TriPeaks Daily challenge?: Its a simple board and you only have a couple options. No matter the path it does not seem solvable. [img] [img] 0ca81746-9546-4d74-b737-82e96ccce232
  9. Has anyone solved the daily Microsoft Xbox Solitaire Pyramid Score Challenge for February 6, ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone solved the daily Microsoft Xbox Solitaire Pyramid Score Challenge for February 6, ...: I've been able to solve all of the Microsoft daily solitaire challenges on my Windows 8.1 laptop except the Pyramid Score Challenge for February 6, 2014. It seems to be unsolvable even though it...
  10. anyone know how to solve this error code? Error code is 0x800705aa

in XBoX on Consoles
    anyone know how to solve this error code? Error code is 0x800705aa: Whenever I try and load up Skyrim Special Edition it gives me this error code. anyone have any ideas on how to fix it? 4bebd57d-0ba4-4ac3-be95-4b0c6df090a3