Anyone remember the old Xbox One menu sfx?

Discus and support Anyone remember the old Xbox One menu sfx? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Video of the sfx I just found my old original Xbox One and turned it on when suddenly I found myself on the old menu. Before I connected the console... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CookieKnight752, Apr 23, 2024.

1. Anyone remember the old Xbox One menu sfx?

Video of the sfx

I just found my old original Xbox One and turned it on when suddenly I found myself on the old menu. Before I connected the console to the internet to update it, I navigated around the menu and listened to the old sfx that it had. The new sfx on the series x sounds different and less lively in my opinion. I know this seems like a dumb idea but I think Xbox should add an option in the settings to use the old sfx for the menus on newer consoles. What do you guys think?

:)

CookieKnight752, Apr 23, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi CookieKnight752, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Thank you for your suggestion.

It's nice to have the ability to choose, but I believe they do this to create a unique identity for each console.

Please, post it on the Xbox Insiders Reddit Forums*.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1c81qf7/xbox_requests_week_of_april_19th_2024/

It's the fastest way to have your request heard.

I hope this helps.

-----
    *Note: This is a non-Microsoft website.

The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information.

Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products).

Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Who remembers the old 360 menu (2006 i think?)

Oh i remember Pretty well to the old 360 Menu... it was Pretty fast an not overloaded.

Good Times but i dont think MS can get an fast Menu on the XBOX One back
  4. Stacy29 Win User

UFC Personal Trainer - sound problem

cc from UFC website: AUDIO FIX - after download the title update, your audio levels for Music, Dialogue, and SFX are all set by default to zero. To fix this, simply go to your Options Menu and set each to your desired level. You will only need to do this
    once per profile.
  5. Biggshow Win User

Sure do. I still have all my old Xbox's. Even the ones with the Red Ring. I never threw them out. But my xbox original is still alive and kicking. Still able to play games. I still have my Xbox 360 plugged in. Sometimes I switch back to enjoy some older
    games I haven't played in a while.

But I am now too familiar with the Xbox One setup. Switching back wouldn't be my thing. I appreciate the evolution of Xbox over the years.

And I love the fact T3chnlgydude had posted the evolution of the dashboard. That is EPIC.
  6. Alive Vault Boy Win User

oh, thanks! wait, what is JP again?
Thema:

1. Anyone remember the old Xbox One menu sfx? - Similar Threads - Anyone remember old

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  4. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  5. Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?: I need help with taking out the upnp is not succesful message please help. These people from microsoft dont wanna help me. e80a7c19-dfbb-4d8b-a3f5-f721f0340fc3
  6. Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x: Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x, im looking to get a 1440p monitor thatll do 120hz on my console the monitor i had before was 1440p but it wouldnt work...
  7. Anyone playing TopSpin 2K25?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Anyone playing TopSpin 2K25?: I want to find players who want to play fair tennis matches, none of that power builds where you always win through 99 power. Please comment if you want to play, my gamertag is ....
  8. Would anyone know to resolve this issue of me having issues putting my payment info on my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Would anyone know to resolve this issue of me having issues putting my payment info on my...: When I put in the info and try to continue it give my status code: 8c250005 and I’m not sure how to fix this I wanna try and buy some things before the store shuts down and I would greatly...
  9. Is anyone else having problems with their Series X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with their Series X.: I’ve got stick drift, it won’ read brand new discs, when it turns on it plays videos in slow motion. YouTube constantly crashes i got the console on Christmas of 2023….. someone help...
  10. Does anyone know how to get game chat audio into obs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get game chat audio into obs?: Im a new streamer. I got a generic capture card from amazon and a chat link splitter. I get, video capture, and game audio capture but not game chat audio. I have tried everything to get even just...