Anyone play WoW or DDO???

Discus and support Anyone play WoW or DDO??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for friends on these MMOs also try the game arcanelegendsgame.com and add me my UN is Azejaaniban 5a57b2f9-f9ec-410e-95c3-66f97b1ff7ea Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TSB FROSTBITE, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Anyone play WoW or DDO???

Looking for friends on these MMOs also try the game arcanelegendsgame.com and add me my UN is Azejaaniban

:)

TSB FROSTBITE, Jan 8, 2014
  2. ZEKE2TIMEZ
    ZEKE2TIMEZ Guest
    mmorpg video games for the 360 console

Hi guys i was wondering if anyone knew if there wheere any good mmorpg games for the 360? i played allot of wow now its pretty much dead -_- looking for a new mmorpg to play for xbox until one comes out for the computer or until they revive wow...if they
    can looking for a really good pvp one

ZEKE2TIMEZ, Jan 8, 2014
  3. Jexic
    Jexic Guest
    Alaska- BTBAM

Wow, all I have to say is that whoever charted this is awesome and keep it coming : )

Anyone else play this song?

Jexic, Jan 8, 2014
  4. Shigurui Win User

Suggestions for Microsofts XBOX divison to gain the upper hand.

@brandiesel, PSN is being hit with a DDoS attack, not been hacked. There is a huge difference. And it's not just PSN. WoW, Path of Exile and others have had the same thing happen today.
  5. ChainSmokingBob Win User

hackers are taking my my account

DDOS =/= hacking.

Anyone can perform DDOS attacks/a whole bunch of other stuff fairly easily. I know of plenty of people who can. I wouldn't worry about being hacked man.
  6. ltsIgnite Win User

Xbox Live Bans

Also anyone know where to report people who ddos the servers in certain games?
  7. US Revenge Win User

DDOS

doesn't sound like ddos. ddos is flooding your connection with useless data and such, it sounds like yours is just dropping out.

I highly doubt anyone would go through the trouble of messing with you for so long to begin with.
  8. Donniehun Win User

Im getting DDoSed everyday and threatened to be SWATed

Hi,

If anyone threatened your life you should speak to your parents and they can report it to the police and the police can contact MS for more info on that person. For the DDoS you need contact your ISP to report DDoS attack so they can either give you different
    IP or setup some sort of security measure on the network against DDoS.
Thema:

Anyone play WoW or DDO???

1. Anyone play WoW or DDO??? - Similar Threads - Anyone play WoW

2. Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...: WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME ANYWHERE??? WHY IS THIS NOT AVAILABLE??? submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Ring638 [link] [comments]
  3. I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat: I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat but it works in party chat and in other games. I've deleted the game and redownload it and still nothing, I'm lost on what to do...
  4. Does anyone know of compatible Smart TV's that can run the XBOX app for REMOTE play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know of compatible Smart TV's that can run the XBOX app for REMOTE play?: Not interested in cloud gaming, just remote play, so when my living room TV is being used, I can remote play on a TV in another room, without having to buy another xbox console....
  5. Does anyone else experience a weird "clicking" sound when playing Xbox 360 games while on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else experience a weird "clicking" sound when playing Xbox 360 games while on...: Hey, i have been experiencing an odd clicking/crackling sound on my new Xbox Series X. games include Fallout New Vegas and Far Cry 2. The sound seems to stop if i switch to mono, but I'd like to...
  6. Why can’t I play siege even though I have game pass on top of owning the game? Has anyone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play siege even though I have game pass on top of owning the game? Has anyone...: When I load the game all is fine but I can’t load Ubisoft connect nor launch a game fa31eed5-9cff-4b03-83f6-0bb4f5f6711b
  7. I mainly played madden 24 but been noticing and reporting a lot of cheaters. Anyone else?

in XBoX on Windows
    I mainly played madden 24 but been noticing and reporting a lot of cheaters. Anyone else?: I mainly play madden 24 or ufc 5 online and I've been noticing a lot of cheaters. I report them but I still don't see a difference I still deal with a cheater every game or every other game....
  8. Does anyone know if theres a way to bypass a console suspension i cant even play fortnite...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know if theres a way to bypass a console suspension i cant even play fortnite...: please someone let me know 21b0eabd-efbd-432c-a2ce-68fc4fbe54c3
  9. My Fortnite is coming up as corrupted and won’t let me play it does anyone know how to sort...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Fortnite is coming up as corrupted and won’t let me play it does anyone know how to sort...: When I try to click on fortnite it told me to delete then reinstall, now it is telling me that something is corrupted within is their a way to sort this if not I will lose all skins and previous...
  10. I can't play with anyone every game says errors for multilayer

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't play with anyone every game says errors for multilayer: I need help I don't know why I can't play with my friends 99810a0b-a4b0-436b-9ced-bdc223583656