Anyone not seeing their library / tags missing from games?

Discus and support Anyone not seeing their library / tags missing from games? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Turned on the xbox after the last skip ahead update and just get a spinning wheel when navigating to library, all tags (Game Pass, Disc, No License,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jezj, Jan 25, 2023.

1. /u/jezj
    /u/jezj Guest

Turned on the xbox after the last skip ahead update and just get a spinning wheel when navigating to library, all tags (Game Pass, Disc, No License, Gold) are missing from installed games also.

Not sure if its the update or a service issue.....

submitted by /u/jezj
    [link] [comments]

/u/jezj, Jan 25, 2023
  2. zac qualtrough Win User

Games missing from library

Yes I checked my order history they're not on there and this is the only account that I have and use
  3. CSith1 Win User

I have recently upgraded my PC and I have the same issue. Logged in on the correct account, I have these games in my Microsoft account purchase history and they're not appearing in the Microsoft Store. I should point out the games were in the store initially but there was an error updating them so I went through some troubleshooting steps that reset the store app and that's when they disappeared.
  4. Ronnieee Win User

Microsoft will never delete or remove any of your purchases from the order history. If they are not there, they might be purchased on different accounts. It could be accidentally or for some other reason. This is the only proof that you have if you owned those games. If you have other accounts from the console or from what you can remember, please try checking them as well.
  5. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your games.

Try to check on your order history first if these games were indeed purchased from the account.

You can check them here:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

All purchases will show up there from the order history to make sure that these games were really bought from the account.
  6. l0zza75 whelan Win User

I’ve got the same issue but the proof of purchase is on my account. I’ve reset the console, and resigned in on my account. The same issue is here where my games do not show up.
Thema:

1. Anyone not seeing their library / tags missing from games? - Similar Threads - Anyone seeing library

2. Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?: Anyone know of a fix to this? It doesn’t happen in nba2k but it happens all over the screen in fortnite and Lords of the fallen (weird thing is it’s not on the menus) and I have tried just about...
  3. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  4. can anyone help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can anyone help?: i try to install the "Xbox app" but it says its starting the download and never stops and when i fully reset my pc to make a fresh start it did the same thing and it says the problem is on Xboxes...
  5. Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?: Don't get the option of a Web chat and when I request a call back it tells me to try again later, the phone number just tells you to go online and then hang up, never known a customer services...
  6. Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?: I've been shrugged off by Microsoft support too many time about this so I'm hoping someone here might have some information regarding it. submitted by /u/Grojniar [link] [comments]
  7. does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...: I have been looking for literal HOURS on the internet and havnet found anything. I went to every setting and still nothing. if anyone could help me, that would be amazing....
  8. Anyone else seeing Microsoft Store update stuck at 100%

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else seeing Microsoft Store update stuck at 100%: Boot Xbox and go to the Microsoft Store. Select Subscriptions. This triggers a Store update on my system where I see the progress bar in the Guide. Return Home and go to My Games & Apps. I see a...
  9. So I woke up to a suspension and I wasn’t messaging anyone so I was seeing if Mabye I could...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I woke up to a suspension and I wasn’t messaging anyone so I was seeing if Mabye I could...: So I woke up to a suspension and I wasn’t messaging anyone so I was seeing if Mabye I could appeal the suspension? 2b8c71c1-8a71-4e23-9db7-e6dad9eda22b
  10. Would anyone else like to see 4wd/2wd mode in Forza 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would anyone else like to see 4wd/2wd mode in Forza 5?: Wondering if anyone else would like to have the ability to switch 4wd to 2wd mode? Think this would be an awesome feature especially on pickups and offroaders. 0b049e1a-1cb5-4fa2-aa33-287aede3fd59