Anyone not seeing their library / tags missing from games?

Discus and support Anyone not seeing their library / tags missing from games? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Turned on the xbox after the last skip ahead update and just get a spinning wheel when navigating to library, all tags (Game Pass, Disc, No License,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jezj, Jan 25, 2023.

1. /u/jezj
    /u/jezj Guest

Turned on the xbox after the last skip ahead update and just get a spinning wheel when navigating to library, all tags (Game Pass, Disc, No License, Gold) are missing from installed games also.

Not sure if its the update or a service issue.....

submitted by /u/jezj
    [link] [comments]

/u/jezj, Jan 25, 2023
  2. snikefriend Win User

GR App totally missing Xbox Tags.

Hey! Thanks for replying to my thread! I mean when you are using the application in GR Language. I have made some screenshots to show you the Xbox Tags that are missing.

First screenshot is from the looking for groups section. I can search for Achievements tags and Popular tags, but Xbox Tags are not there. I can't see them, I can't search for them. You can see the screenshot here:
    http://imgur.com/a/HOceZ

Second screenshot is from a random club. You can see that the club's Xbox Tags that should appear there are also missing. Here is the screenshot:
    http://imgur.com/a/OJu3G

I hope I made it clear now :) Please respond with anything you might need.
  3. BelievedBasil Win User

Error 0x803f8001 gears of war 3 gamepass

Gears of War 3 is still missing from Owned Games Library. I haven’t got a GamePass, though.
  4. MRWindowLover Win User

Thumbnails from game library missing

All the cover-art needs to be locally stored c'mon MS it's not rocket science
  5. Irixion Win User

> Microsoft doing anything to improve customer experience. This is ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous.

Can we get our pins fixed too while we're at it? They literally stack on absolutely useless features and leave the features that actually need fixing, completely broken. PINS HAVE BEEN BROKEN SINCE THEY LAUNCHED. FIX THEM. FIX CACHING. IT'S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE.
    STOP TRYING TO JAM IN USELESS FEATURES THAT NO ONE WANTS.
  6. entexman Win User

The problem with icons missing for games is back with the latest dashboard update. Can Microsoft please implement a better solution for displaying game art? It is very sloppy looking and makes the system appear to be broken. Please allow the XBox 360 console
    to cache images locally in case XBox Live is having problems rendering images.
Thema:

1. Anyone not seeing their library / tags missing from games? - Similar Threads - Anyone seeing library

2. Why can't I unmute any of my friends on MW2 or see anyone online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I unmute any of my friends on MW2 or see anyone online?: My issue is that when I load up MW2 non of the friends show up online so I can't see who's online. Also I can't unmute anyone because of this reason its like it's stuck on mute. I'm curious to...
  3. Is anyone else experiencing problems with seing their friends? Or their friends seeing you?...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is anyone else experiencing problems with seing their friends? Or their friends seeing you?...: Logged on and none of my friends show up in my friends list and all my chats are gone. Call my friend get him to hop on he invited me to a party but I couldn’t fully join just hear hum talk. Then...
  4. Can anyone see a solution to my Minecraft problem? Skip to 2:00 on the video

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone see a solution to my Minecraft problem? Skip to 2:00 on the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itGh_ZrzGV4 If anyone has any sort of bypass to help me get into my account please let me know 945d5ee1-3218-42c2-94ba-6aa1b6cf7112
  5. Is anyone else seeing this nonsense? If so is there a fix/work around?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else seeing this nonsense? If so is there a fix/work around?: Is anyone else seeing the "This apps no longer supported" when they try to launch the Insider Hub app? If so is there a fix incoming or a workaround? I've tried to delete and re-install the "Xbox...
  6. Did anyone see that Rock star thing earlier

in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone see that Rock star thing earlier: Right I'm unsure if anyone else saw it on tiktok But apparently in 2022 rock star is going to be shutting down the Gta servers for the following consoles: Xbox one X Xbox one S Original Xbox one...
  7. Can't see anyone's custom gamerpic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't see anyone's custom gamerpic: Okay I had changed the birthdate of my account back by a year(for a custom gamerpic). After I realized it wouldn't work, I changed it back to the original birthdate. The next day, I go into my...
  8. Xcloud ios-Anyone know how to get invite(Canada). Have gamepass ultimate and wanna see how...

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud ios-Anyone know how to get invite(Canada). Have gamepass ultimate and wanna see how...: Thanks submitted by /u/Ok_Chicken4802 [link] [comments]
  9. BC sign-in no longer working on either of my consoles, anyone else seeing this?

in XboX Insiders
    BC sign-in no longer working on either of my consoles, anyone else seeing this?: Hello, before anyone asks, yes I did submit a bug report. While I don’t know exactly when this started, noticed it last night. But basically when playing any BC title I can’t sign in to Xbox...
  10. Anyone else seeing a drop in gamerscore?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else seeing a drop in gamerscore?: Logged in this morning to see my gamerscore has randomly dropped from 111,535 to 92,030, with quite a few games showing as 0/1000. From trueachievement: https://i.imgur.com/1xKbQhz.png From xbox:...