Anyone level 75 or over with access to the "Rooftop Rumble" mission?

Discus and support Anyone level 75 or over with access to the "Rooftop Rumble" mission? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please, mother of god, I need the money so bad. Well, actually, I could use the RP more but I'm broke anyway you look at it.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VividSeaEggPlum, Feb 19, 2014.

  1. Anyone level 75 or over with access to the "Rooftop Rumble" mission?


    Please, mother of god, I need the money so bad. Well, actually, I could use the RP more but I'm broke anyway you look at it.

    :)
     
    VividSeaEggPlum, Feb 19, 2014
    #1
  2. SLASHCANDY8
    SLASHCANDY8 Guest
    what happened

    Coveted has been removed, don't know why. If you are level 75 or higher, you can play Rooftop Rumble through the start menu, as long as you have been given the job by Martin through your phone.

    Rooftop Rumble has a better payout and higher RP award than you get from Coveted. If you are not at level 75 or higher, just wait for an invite to the mission in a public room. Everyone grinds that mission so you should receive plenty of invites.
     
    SLASHCANDY8, Feb 19, 2014
    #2
  3. WildAttorney
    WildAttorney Guest
    Right trigger restart

    Keep in mind you have to be level 75 to start Rooftop Rumble on your own. Otherwise, you have to find someone else who started the mission and join. I should note that, not only does the mission take a very short time to complete, but you really don't
    need more than one person to do it. Before the patch, the only thing the other three people had to do was click Y and then Right Trigger between each match.



    For me, I was fortunate in that I was branded a "bad sport" for two days and forced to play in servers filled exclusively with very high level "bad sports"--just the kind of people you'd expect to see spamming Rooftop Rumble. In a short window of time,
    I was able to join three different Rooftop Rumble groups, despite the fact that I'm not level 75 (although after a long night of Rooftop Rumble, I'm pretty darn close).
     
    WildAttorney, Feb 19, 2014
    #3
  4. xCHEMISTx
    xCHEMISTx Guest

    Anyone level 75 or over with access to the "Rooftop Rumble" mission?

    I ring Martin every time I can for it but he only gives it to you at random. Sometimes you can go days ringing him without him giving it to you.
     
    xCHEMISTx, Feb 19, 2014
    #4
  5. Press "Start", go to 'Online', then 'jobs', host job, then scroll down to mission. Once there find the mission you want to do (Potshot, Coveted, etc.). Do this every time to get the mission you want to run over and over. This being said I would love to join
    in on it. Just send me a friend request.
     
    Gubo-51306BA9-760B-4754-8A1F-D5E8F5346608, Feb 20, 2014
    #5
  6. Thanks guys, but I know how to get to the mission, and I've done it before but I can't host one because I'm not a level 75. It's the quickest way I've been able to level up so I've been trying to find someone willing to host a few games Anyone level 75 or over with access to the "Rooftop Rumble" mission? :)
     
    VividSeaEggPlum, Feb 20, 2014
    #6
  7. xCHEMISTx
    xCHEMISTx Guest
    Eh I didn't know you could just select it from the online menu. Won't be ringing Martin anymore for it then. I'm running it now with a mate if you want an invite send me a message.
     
    xCHEMISTx, Feb 21, 2014
    #7
  8. BAD 2020
    BAD 2020 Guest

    Anyone level 75 or over with access to the "Rooftop Rumble" mission?

    You cant select it from the online menu. Its a Martin job not a "Rockstar Created" job. You can only get it from calling Martin. Rockstar created jobs do not include called jobs. Just keep playing OP, earn your stripes, dont beg for handouts.
     
    BAD 2020, Feb 25, 2014
    #8
  9. SLASHCANDY8
    SLASHCANDY8 Guest
    Once you play the job by accepting it through your phone, you can play it any time by going: Pause > Online > Jobs > Host jobs > Rockstar created > Missions > Rooftop Rumble. Do it on hard for just over 18k, can be done in under 3 mins with a friend. You
    do need to be level 75 to do this though.
     
    SLASHCANDY8, Feb 26, 2014
    #9
  10. BAD 2020
    BAD 2020 Guest
    Yes I looked into this after posting yesterday. They are there. This must be new or I just never noticed. I am very happy abut this. I have every job. So no more phone calls. Forget you Martin, Lester, and Ron. Thanks but I will find my own jobs now. LOL
     
    BAD 2020, Feb 26, 2014
    #10
  11. xCHEMISTx
    xCHEMISTx Guest
    It's definitely been added in in one of the patches because you couldn't do it at first.
     
    xCHEMISTx, Feb 26, 2014
    #11
  12. SLASHCANDY8
    SLASHCANDY8 Guest
    They added it in 1.10. Perfect way to grind some cash for the new cars that are coming.
     
    SLASHCANDY8, Feb 27, 2014
    #12
  13. Z4ZonE
    Z4ZonE Guest

    Anyone level 75 or over with access to the "Rooftop Rumble" mission?

    yea, it was added in, I do rooftop rumble on hard all the time and get 18,000 all the time, good money going on there, was able to fix up a new car I got all the way already, now I just need to get to that million dollar mark
     
    Z4ZonE, Feb 27, 2014
    #13
  14. Hey if anyone want do Rooftop Rumble mission then please message me on xbox but i won't be availble to help mon to fri but will be from fri night & all weekend
     
    CAPTA1N LEWIS, Mar 3, 2014
    #14
  15. Z4ZonE
    Z4ZonE Guest
    I do roof top rumble, but everyone joins in with me to make that money fast, a lot of times I have to start up trash talk just so more people can play
     
    Z4ZonE, Nov 1, 2018
    #15
  16. Z4ZonE Win User

    Anyone level 75 or over with access to the "Rooftop Rumble" mission?

    yea, it was added in, I do rooftop rumble on hard all the time and get 18,000 all the time, good money going on there, was able to fix up a new car I got all the way already, now I just need to get to that million dollar mark
  17. Gubo-51306BA9-760B-4 Win User

    Anyone level 75 or over with access to the "Rooftop Rumble" mission?

    Press "Start", go to 'Online', then 'jobs', host job, then scroll down to mission. Once there find the mission you want to do (Potshot, Coveted, etc.). Do this every time to get the mission you want to run over and over. This being said I would love to join
    in on it. Just send me a friend request.
  18. xCHEMISTx Win User

    Anyone level 75 or over with access to the "Rooftop Rumble" mission?

    I ring Martin every time I can for it but he only gives it to you at random. Sometimes you can go days ringing him without him giving it to you.
  19. CAPTA1N LEWIS Win User

    Anyone level 75 or over with access to the "Rooftop Rumble" mission?

    Hey if anyone want do Rooftop Rumble mission then please message me on xbox but i won't be availble to help mon to fri but will be from fri night & all weekend
  20. xCHEMISTx Win User

    Anyone level 75 or over with access to the "Rooftop Rumble" mission?

    It's definitely been added in in one of the patches because you couldn't do it at first.
Thema:

Anyone level 75 or over with access to the "Rooftop Rumble" mission?

Loading...
  1. Anyone level 75 or over with access to the "Rooftop Rumble" mission? - Similar Threads - Anyone level access

  2. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  3. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  4. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  5. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?: As title states, anyone in Omega ring receive the update for disc to digital yet? submitted by /u/Hot_Phrase730 [link] [comments]
  9. Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]