Anyone know why every time I try to login to Xbox design lab I get an error code?

Discus and support Anyone know why every time I try to login to Xbox design lab I get an error code? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can use any other Microsoft service no problem such as the Xbox app, logging into my Xbox, Microsoft.com. But when I try to log into design lab I get... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by 7R4C3, May 15, 2023.

1. 7R4C3
    7R4C3 Guest

Anyone know why every time I try to login to Xbox design lab I get an error code?

I can use any other Microsoft service no problem such as the Xbox app, logging into my Xbox, Microsoft.com. But when I try to log into design lab I get this error message “You can not login right now. Your Microsoft account doesn't contain information about First Name,Last Name. Update your profile and login again” my name is already on my profile and no matter what I do I get that pop up.

:)

7R4C3, May 15, 2023
  2. 7R4C3 Win User

I was able to sign in on a second account no problem. I recently ordered something on my main account and that’s the account I’m having issues with
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Liam, I understand
    We as independent advisors are not able to view that information for you.

If you have the order number for this design lab controller, I recommend you to reach Microsoft support and also ask them to escalate your issue with the design lab website
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Liam, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you

I'm sorry to hear you're facing this unexpected situation. Usually this problem is fixed by editing your Microsoft account name

https://account.microsoft.com/profile/edit-name

Once you do it try waiting couple hours before trying again
  5. 7R4C3 Win User

I tried that too still didn’t fix it
  6. 7R4C3 Win User

I tried that and it didn’t work. I’ve contacted support more than once and no one seems to know how to fix the issue
Thema:

1. Anyone know why every time I try to login to Xbox design lab I get an error code? - Similar Threads - Anyone why every

2. Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...: Media controls (both through google assistant and mobile app) will not work with paramount plus on Xbox. Does anyone know why? c3624f1e-a08a-45c2-be39-1fda9e8618ba
  3. Does anyone know why i’m experiencing slow connection with n my xbox? i

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know why i’m experiencing slow connection with n my xbox? i: ran wifi speed tests on my phone which reached 380 mbps and on my xbox reaching 16mbps in the same location. Only started experiencing these issues for this last week [img] [img] ....
  4. My Series X is having difficulties and I don't know why. Can anyone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Series X is having difficulties and I don't know why. Can anyone help?: So I recently got a new series x, and everything has been fine, everything is up to date and I've had no real issues except for one. I have an xbox one copy of Red Dead Redemption 2 and I'd like...
  5. Why can’t I hear anyone on warzone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I hear anyone on warzone?: When I play in teams, I can’t hear anybody? I can hear people when in the lobby but nothing when the game starts? Any help? a482bade-63d2-47d7-b857-ed32b0adad5d
  6. Why can’t I play siege even though I have game pass on top of owning the game? Has anyone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play siege even though I have game pass on top of owning the game? Has anyone...: When I load the game all is fine but I can’t load Ubisoft connect nor launch a game fa31eed5-9cff-4b03-83f6-0bb4f5f6711b
  7. Does anyone know why after fortnites recent update when I ready up, Fortnite freezes and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why after fortnites recent update when I ready up, Fortnite freezes and...: After fortnites new season update when I load the game everything is fine and normal. When the game loads everything is normal however as soon as I ready up the game crashes. Is this an xbox issue...
  8. Xbox X right joystick not working in games. Do anyone know why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X right joystick not working in games. Do anyone know why?: I have a Xbox X that I purchased brand new in January of this year. A few weeks ago I went to play call of duty and noticed that the right joystick was not working. The issue was that, the...
  9. Mic stops working in Xbox Game Bar party as soon as I close the overlay. Anyone know why...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mic stops working in Xbox Game Bar party as soon as I close the overlay. Anyone know why...: ive tried everything i can please help Anyone know why this might be happening? Just started about 2-3 weeks go. Any other app works totally fine (in-game chats, Discord, Teams/Zoom, etc). I've...
  10. Can anyone tell me why Sjchor cant be used as a gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone tell me why Sjchor cant be used as a gamertag?: The name Sjchor has always been my gamer tag in all games but it says that it is not available and I'm not sure why. the meaning of it is my first initial, middle initial, and last name. I don't...