Anyone know where I can get an UNOPENED white xbox 360 with the 'blades' dashboard?

Discus and support Anyone know where I can get an UNOPENED white xbox 360 with the 'blades' dashboard? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I used to have one back in 07 it broke though, so does anyone know where I ca.n get a NEW unopened xbox 360 core,arcade,pro?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ExoGeni VI, Jan 22, 2016.

1. ExoGeni VI
    ExoGeni VI Guest

Anyone know where I can get an UNOPENED white xbox 360 with the 'blades' dashboard?

I used to have one back in 07 it broke though, so does anyone know where I ca.n get a NEW unopened xbox 360 core,arcade,pro?

:)

ExoGeni VI, Jan 22, 2016
  2. ExoGeni VI
    ExoGeni VI Guest
    Anyone know where I can get an original 360 with the original 'blades' dashboard?

I used to have one back in 07 it broke though, so does anyone know where I can get a NEW unopened xbox 360 core,arcade,pro?

ExoGeni VI, Jan 22, 2016
  3. CHAD TPRUITT
    CHAD TPRUITT Guest
    Anyone know where I can get an original 360 with the original 'blades' dashboard?

Problem with that is once you connect to Live the current dashboard will be downloaded into it. You can't stop it.

CHAD TPRUITT, Jan 22, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

It would be extremely rare to find one. So all you can really do is look around.

Smwutches, Jan 22, 2016
  5. eber3
    eber3 Guest
    ebay would probably be your only bet. Might not be able to find any new ones though.

eber3, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

It would be extremely rare to find one. So all you can really do is look around.
  7. eber3 Win User

ebay would probably be your only bet. Might not be able to find any new ones though.
  8. CHAD TPRUITT Win User

Problem with that is once you connect to Live the current dashboard will be downloaded into it. You can't stop it.
  9. Fear2Eternity Win User

10. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

Does anyone remember the Xbox 360 “blade” dashboard? I have always liked it the best, call me crazy lol
Thema:

1. Anyone know where I can get an UNOPENED white xbox 360 with the 'blades' dashboard? - Similar Threads - Anyone where UNOPENED

2. Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...: [img] It seems to be a known issue as I’ve seen another thread where many people had their headset break in the same place. I saw a Microsoft moderator mention to post a new thread as that one...
  3. Where is my controller replacement and why won’t anyone call me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where is my controller replacement and why won’t anyone call me?: My controller was... a custom Elite Series 2, the website says Your replacement device has been delivered, below that it says 11/10/23 the supposed delivery date then below the date it says Order...
  4. Does anyone have a number where you can tlk to a human about an xbox gift card, took my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone have a number where you can tlk to a human about an xbox gift card, took my...: need a number for a human for xbox gift card problems 559ceb50-5842-42a7-937c-a4f318e1406f
  5. Does anyone know where to source the ISO.

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know where to source the ISO.: I recently obtained a broken Xbox One s all digital that was corrupted during an update. I've tried resetting the device and doing an offline update with no success The troubleshooting menu will...
  6. Does anyone know where to source the ISO.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know where to source the ISO.: I recently obtained a broken Xbox One s all digital that was corrupted during an update. I've tried resetting the device and doing an offline update with no success The troubleshooting menu will...
  7. Does anyone know where to find a goalie

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know where to find a goalie: I am looking for a teammate in the game omega Strikers!! Need a goalie for the team...I don't know if I'm allowed to look here... e900bd9c-b928-4989-b058-869825db1588
  8. Anyone has this bug where you can’t view your friends from GTAO menu?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone has this bug where you can’t view your friends from GTAO menu?: I have this annoying bug where i can’t view players or friends from GTA online menu. It just keep showing this text “ No friends , your friends could not be downloaded, please try again later.” i...
  9. Is anyone experiencing a issue where your Xbox cuts off mid game?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone experiencing a issue where your Xbox cuts off mid game?: I heard the sound glitching and then my Xbox series abruptly cut off mid-game submitted by /u/Potential-Farm-2425 [link] [comments]
  10. Is anyone having an issue with Xbox for PC where some games will download and install but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone having an issue with Xbox for PC where some games will download and install but...: I am having an issue with Xbox for PC where some games will download and install without issue, but others will not. For instance, I can install Madden 23 but Elder Scrolls Oblivion will not start...