Anyone know to upgrade to mw2 vault edition on disc

Discus and support Anyone know to upgrade to mw2 vault edition on disc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently got Modern Warfare II on disc and was wondering if anyone knew how to upgrade to vault edition, I’ve seen people saying it’s possible for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rubenbat, Dec 4, 2022.

  1. Rubenbat
    Rubenbat Guest

    Anyone know to upgrade to mw2 vault edition on disc


    I recently got Modern Warfare II on disc and was wondering if anyone knew how to upgrade to vault edition, I’ve seen people saying it’s possible for the game digitally but nothing is working.

    :)
     
    Rubenbat, Dec 4, 2022
    #1
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Anyone know to upgrade to mw2 vault edition on disc

    Well, right now no one can tell you why
    It’s a developer decision. In this case Activision
  3. ngocphi Win User

    Anyone know to upgrade to mw2 vault edition on disc

    You have to ask Activision except for pc you cqnt even do it on any other playform via disk

    Pc is digital only
  4. ngocphi Win User

    Anyone know to upgrade to mw2 vault edition on disc

    Nope since its account specific

    You have to wait fill.Activision offers a upgrade path
  5. Rubenbat Win User

    Anyone know to upgrade to mw2 vault edition on disc

    Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

    Hope you're doing great today

    Unfortunately the upgrade to the vault edition is available right now just to the people who purchased the digital cross-gen bundle
    I have bought the cross gen edition on disc, yet I still can’t buy the upgrade. Do you mean it’s available for people who bought the cross gen edition digitally? If so, why?
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Anyone know to upgrade to mw2 vault edition on disc

    Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

    Hope you're doing great today Rubenbat

    Unfortunately the upgrade to the vault edition is available right now just to the people who purchased the digital cross-gen bundle
Thema:

Anyone know to upgrade to mw2 vault edition on disc

Loading...
  1. Anyone know to upgrade to mw2 vault edition on disc - Similar Threads - Anyone upgrade mw2

  2. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  3. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  4. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  5. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?: As title states, anyone in Omega ring receive the update for disc to digital yet? submitted by /u/Hot_Phrase730 [link] [comments]
  9. Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital...
  10. Can anyone help me please, regarding an upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can anyone help me please, regarding an upgrade?: Hey! I'm looking for a bit of help. I'm feeling a bit out of my depth here. I'd like to surprise my 3 boys to a new Xbox for Christmas this year but don't know my arse from my elbow when it comes...