Anyone know to upgrade to mw2 vault edition on disc

Discus and support Anyone know to upgrade to mw2 vault edition on disc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently got Modern Warfare II on disc and was wondering if anyone knew how to upgrade to vault edition, I’ve seen people saying it’s possible for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rubenbat, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Rubenbat
    Rubenbat Guest

I recently got Modern Warfare II on disc and was wondering if anyone knew how to upgrade to vault edition, I’ve seen people saying it’s possible for the game digitally but nothing is working.

:)

Rubenbat, Dec 4, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Well, right now no one can tell you why
    It’s a developer decision. In this case Activision
  3. ngocphi Win User

You have to ask Activision except for pc you cqnt even do it on any other playform via disk

Pc is digital only
  4. ngocphi Win User

Nope since its account specific

You have to wait fill.Activision offers a upgrade path
  5. Rubenbat Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today

Unfortunately the upgrade to the vault edition is available right now just to the people who purchased the digital cross-gen bundle
    I have bought the cross gen edition on disc, yet I still can’t buy the upgrade. Do you mean it’s available for people who bought the cross gen edition digitally? If so, why?
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today Rubenbat

Unfortunately the upgrade to the vault edition is available right now just to the people who purchased the digital cross-gen bundle
Thema:

1. Anyone know to upgrade to mw2 vault edition on disc - Similar Threads - Anyone upgrade mw2

2. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  3. Anyone remember the old Xbox One menu sfx?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone remember the old Xbox One menu sfx?: Video of the sfx I just found my old original Xbox One and turned it on when suddenly I found myself on the old menu. Before I connected the console to the internet to update it, I navigated...
  4. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  5. Is anyone else’s Seagate external drive not connecting after new Xbox update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else’s Seagate external drive not connecting after new Xbox update?: After the update to the Xbox console recently my external hard drive isn’t connecting to my Xbox anymore. I have the Xbox series x and a 5T external Seagate hard drive. Is it happening to others...
  6. Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?: Right i know the question is bland but when using the feature where you can set your paddles as say WASD is anyone else having the issue of the paddles pretending to be broken even though when you...
  7. Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb: This cable is for my logitech steering wheel e4773a0a-cfb8-43d9-b85f-581b9e190360
  8. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  9. Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent: My Xbox X 3 months old would not update games or update console, I performed a full reset as suggested and now it will not allow account sign in. A circle appears and then it just goes back to you...
  10. Can anyone help me please, regarding an upgrade?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anyone help me please, regarding an upgrade?: Hey! I'm looking for a bit of help. I'm feeling a bit out of my depth here. I'd like to surprise my 3 boys to a new Xbox for Christmas this year but don't know my arse from my elbow when it comes...